srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
One question: the last sream archived on kompasproductions.com is from March 19th. Does he not stream any more, or does he not upload?

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
One question: the last sream archived on kompasproductions.com is from March 19th. Does he not stream any more, or does he not upload?
He has been streaming everyday this week

If you click on videos you can see the vods

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Picarto had a major update around that time which messed up DC's stream bot who did all that stuff automatically. Looks like sam9 didn't have the time to get it to work again until now. The streaming schedule itself hasn't changed.

Reactions: SNOW 777

Dborn

Oct 31, 2018
guys, what am I supposed to do in this room? its the part of main story when you should get Tony's wife pregnant, but I dunno if it is bug or I missing something?? can someone help? sorry for my bad english tho...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
guys, what am I supposed to do in this room? its the part of main story when you should get Tony's wife pregnant, but I dunno if it is bug or I missing something?? can someone help? sorry for my bad english tho...

It's a bug in the newer build(s). You can't do much about it, maybe try srk's mod or wait another 4+ months for the tech build and hope it's fixed by then

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

It's a bug in the newer build(s). You can't do much about it, maybe try srk's mod or wait another 4+ months for the tech build and hope it's fixed by then
Unfortunately, due to lack of saves that illustrate the issue, I was not yet able to reproduce, let alone fix it...

If you want me to have a look, please provide a save in the main town map or MCs bedroom, right before the quest is about to start, as well as a detailed description what to do to produce the issue (e.g. wait until then, go there, talk to whomever, klick this etc.).

Reactions: Dborn

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I was wondering if anyone knows where to find that young picture of Roz (the old lady) in the game?
Go to second floor of hospital, use the phone on the wall to call away Roz, go back to first floor and check the counter and wall she is usually found at.

Reactions: aaronburr

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i know i'm gonna get shit for saying this, i think she has a cute face and i dig the whole concept of a muay thai fighting girl but i'm so tired of that bodytype in SS. i think this is like the 20th girl with the same ridicuously huge tits and body like this.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i know i'm gonna get shit for saying this, i think she has a cute face and i dig the whole concept of a muay thai fighting girl but i'm so tired of that bodytype in SS. i think this is like the 20th girl with the same ridicuously huge tits and body like this.
Generally I'd agree, though in this case DC didn't really have a choice. After all she's supposed to be the girl from MC's PC wallpaper.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I have the same opinion. More tit variations would be really nice. And even worst, so many big boobs, but how many boob jobs?

Serupiko

Aug 30, 2018
I just don't want this to feel like another game where everything it's a thiccfest. When character bodies overlap so much sex scenes feel recicled and generic

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
100% agree. That's also why I hope Grace will get more attention. We have a lot of huge boobed women in the game, and some with smaller breasts, but rarely anything in the middle.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I dont mind the thiccfest but, i would also like different body types like the gym freak, (smaller frame, defined abs and thicc thighs) the amazon (thicc ass, boobs, legs and heavily muscular) or full mama (chubby body, droopy heavy milky tits and shota eater)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think new Ronda and Bridget will probably cover some of that gym and amazon theme:

But yes, DC could (have) add(ed) a few more "special" characters. Given that there are 98 different ones by now, having someone really big or some older girl who is really flat would be nice.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes