SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Ronda dont do it for me, nothing personal, i just dont like her, but would be a great addition to invite eve's or roxxy's girls to the gym to make some joga, treadmill or eliptic bike :love: that would cover the Gym girls.

And with all the rage about lady dimitrescu in the Resident Evil Village, it would be cool to have a side quest involving oddete and some new 8-feet-tall vampire milf mama in the crypt in the cementary dont you think, that would cover another Monster girl, some screen time for Odette and Amazon girl.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TGafy

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@SSBBSNAKE:
Well, one can hope, though the chance for an 8 feet amazon seems to be quite slim. The same kinda goes for the other girls in the gym. I could imagine actual training dates with Ronda but next to that there are Anna, Tammy and "Jade" available, which likely means that others won't get their turn. Unless he plans to use the sauna for dates, too, in that case I could indeed see Roxxy joining MC. :D

When will Jenny and Debbie have sex together ??? I want them both to be fucked)))))
For all we know right now, probably never. At least that has been DC's position for years and it seems unlikely that he'll change it.

Last edited:

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
even if you're not into rhonda, there is still the lifeguard and rhonda's mom for you in her update. i for one am 100% excited for the rhonda update. hope DC and team blows everyone away with it and that it's roxxy or eve tier in terms of quality.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
j4yj4m who is Jade, the new girl?

IWantMoreGrace i pray for Jackie (the notmom), cuz is the only good thing i see for me in that update the lifeguard aint my type either, and i dont think rhonda update would be as good as Eve's or Roxxy's (those 2 had the best combo ever: Eve + Grace, and Odette & Roxxy + Missy, Becca and Crystal mama) but Ronda just adds Jackie mama and some white chick...

Last edited:
Reactions: McSlut

leotort

Jan 20, 2018
i for one am 100% excited for the rhonda update. hope DC and team blows everyone away with it and that it's roxxy or eve tier in terms of quality.
I feel ya mate. I have been holding off playing this game for months waiting for the Rhonda update, ever since she had that short scene in the principal's office.

Reactions: McSlut

Serupiko

Aug 30, 2018
Does anyone know if we are going to get any Female x Female (with or without the mc) event in the next update/s?

Dborn

Oct 31, 2018
Unfortunately, due to lack of saves that illustrate the issue, I was not yet able to reproduce, let alone fix it...

If you want me to have a look, please provide a save in the main town map or MCs bedroom, right before the quest is about to start, as well as a detailed description what to do to produce the issue (e.g. wait until then, go there, talk to whomever, klick this etc.).
Ok sir, would autosave work? because the closest thing to that event only from autosave, here's the file.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Ok sir, would autosave work? because the closest thing to that event only from autosave, here's the file.
Sorry, that is too late, the problem already occured. I would need a save from before you get the quest, i.e. before you deliver the pizza to Tina.

You can try solving this by opening the console and type:

Code:
M_maria.move(location=L_pizzeria_storage)
But I do not know what other problems your save has.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Don't have an error or anything like that, but when I go to the aunts house after the first time, she hands me a shovel, tells me not to be timid, and says dig in. This happens any time of the day and if I click on the the shed, or front door... Anyone else having this issue?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Don't have an error or anything like that, but when I go to the aunts house after the first time, she hands me a shovel, tells me not to be timid, and says dig in. This happens any time of the day and if I click on the the shed, or front door... Anyone else having this issue?
Have you tried starting work on her garden?

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes