srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thank you very much but it does not change anything for me in the file "file" I am only save and No game file

Merci beaucoup mais ça ne change rien pour moi dans le fichier file je n est pas de fichier game... Même en passant par le pc.
You can create the game folder if it is not there.

Reactions: Coms3

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I've got a problem with Erik's father quest:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is it normal? Windows, started fresh with v0.20.9.
That's a normal glitch for some items if you get them too early. Just visit the place where you are supposed to get them when asked later even if you already have them, and the game is fine.

Reactions: gshaa9

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
The last updates needed 5-6 months of developing.

The "Tech"-Update is huge, so I expect at least 6 months of developing. (19% in a little bit more than one month)
Maybe it's ready around November.

And then again 5-6 months until the "Rhonda"-update is ready.
So maybe in one year... :rolleyes:

I'm more looking for the "Annie"-update.
That would be a realistic christmas gift in 2022...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranma

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
It may be a while even longer. Every time that I check their news page it seems like the task list for the tech update keeps getting longer and they haven't even gotten to the point where they've identified bugfixes that will be required.

Oh, something else to look forward to, given DCs' tendency to fiddlefart with with things early in the game, there's probably about a 99.9% chance that we'll all have to start a whole new game when the update comes. BTW, this is the sunny, optimistic viewpoint with rainbows and unicorns. If you want the dark, empire of evil, pessimistic, cynical viewpoint just scroll back through the 2800 some odd pages of this thread. (Still gonna play the game )

Reactions: SNOW 777

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You already got Jenny's entire route to hate fuck MC. Annie will either mellow out once you buttslap Smith out of her life or go down the BDSM route, depending on how the underground stuff pans out

dj_05

Nov 4, 2017
did anyone encounter a bug from maria walkthrough?seems like i encounter a bug while tony gave the mc an energy drink before u enter the room where maria is but she was nowhere to be found in that room another problem is u can't get out.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Known bug from 0.20.8/9, nothing you can do. Best hope is to wait for the tech build and pray they fixed it. Or go to bugreport/Discord and spam it enough they'll fix it sooner

Reactions: huhgnoohc

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
want to report a bug.

I'm at main story part 1, following the official walkthrough and I'm at the stage where Marie teaches how to make pizza. The pizza making mini game hasn't been introduced yet. I presume Maria teaches in the Pizzeria kitchen. Problem is when I click on the pizzeria door, only the MC nd tony talk and tony says "what are you doing, champ? You're supposed to be in the kitchen learnin how to make a pizza pie" then the dialogue ends and i'm still outside the pizzeria. If I click on door again then the same dialogu plays over and over again. I cant even do Diane's errand to deliver milk

what am i missing? which kitchen do i have to go to?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
And you want us to what exactly ? Follow the phone hints/wiki walkthrough and/or post your save here. Vague bug descriptions with nothing else won't do much. Or you could do the better thing and go to the bugreport and post it there, at least some of the dev team might see it and fix stuff

ZhakNait

Jun 12, 2019
Hello everybody.
I come to ask if I finish (until what is in this version) the main story before starting the routes or pause the story and start the routes.
I got to the part where I hit Kim and got Liu Wang to do something at the bank. I ask why moving forward in the story I already had Consuela fired and without buying the Pink Store robot from Rump, that is, I saved $ 1000

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Routes aren't connected (99%+ of them aren't, you might come accross some random wonky stuff here and there), so you can do whatever you want whenever you want (aside the ~2-3 times you need a prior path done to some extent). Do know however that you could fuck up some progress at random and nobody knows what/where/how if you go ballsdeeps into spreading the routes around. Best bet is to finish 1 at a time and move on to 1 other after that

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Best bet is to finish 1 at a time and move on to 1 other after that
Well, he probably did that and that's what makes Consuela's story a bit shorter. If Rump goes to jail before you get to that questline in Consuela's story, the Thotbot will just appear out of nowhere and that part will essentailly be skipped.

So by that measure it's indeed the best option to play Consuela's story as soon as you unlock it and to postpone the main story until her route is done.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes