kecaldw

May 19, 2020
Hate sex with Annie as well as Mrs. Smith would be nice. Plus maybe making one or both pregnant as well as a couple of teachers.

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
From what I've seen of Annie's established relationships with her father and Smith, it appears she's just looking for approval from an authority figure. Once the MC becomes that authority figure I think she'll become submissive, a sweetheart, or play out a power fantasy as a dominatrix, but not hateful toward MC. Hate sex would make the most sense if she did a role-reversal with Smith.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hate sex with Annie as well as Mrs. Smith would be nice. Plus maybe making one or both pregnant as well as a couple of teachers.
Both preg (+her mom) in Annie's update, all the teachers + coach will have to win a poll in 3+ years to have their preg update made
Just replied to the same question 10 posts above yours.
Welcome to the internet, where nobody reads anything, ignores the search function and just asks the same thing for weeks when it was answered the 1st time somebody asked for it

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
so the new debbie scene will actually be a threesome with diane?
and i guess the new roxxy scene will be at her home too, interesting

still hoping that whatever grace gets will just be 1 on 1
I am massive disappointed if the new Debbie scene is a lesbian or extension of the existing 3 way. Really wanted both Debbie and Grace to be 1 on 1. Nothing I can do about it, but really not happy with it. I voted for Debbie, not Debbie and Diane.... SMH

Reactions: McSlut

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I am massive disappointed if the new Debbie scene is a lesbian or extension of the existing 3 way. Really wanted both Debbie and Grace to be 1 on 1. Nothing I can do about it, but really not happy with it. I voted for Debbie, not Debbie and Diane.... SMH
How do you figure Debbie and Grace will meet?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How do you figure Debbie and Grace will meet?
They won't, the 3some is Debbie+Diane and is already in-game. The preview for Deb's scene in the tech build showed them together again in a different pose
Have you tried visiting Grace when she's meditating by herself?
Grace's only scene (so far) is the massage scene with Odette and you swap them around

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Grace's only scene (so far) is the massage scene with Odette and you swap them around
Are you sure? I definitely saw a solo scene with Grace.

EDIT: Yes, I saw a solo scene...because I had recently loaded the naughty tribute mod. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: McSlut

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Her jar scene is with Odette and the only lewd you can get is when they massage together at night

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Have you tried visiting Grace when she's meditating by herself?
They won't, the 3some is Debbie+Diane and is already in-game. The preview for Deb's scene in the tech build showed them together again in a different pose

This solo scene, dear Sirs, is brought to you exclusively by Naughty Tribute Mod ;)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That's why having anything to do with mods should be dealt away from here, be it plebs using outdated mods and fucking themselves up or using the naughty tribute and imagining stuff happens in the base game. You use any mod, you don't come in here

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This solo scene, dear Sirs, is brought to you exclusively by Naughty Tribute Mod ;)
Ooops! Can I facepalm myself? :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

That's why having anything to do with mods should be dealt away from here, be it plebs using outdated mods and fucking themselves up or using the naughty tribute and imagining stuff happens in the base game. You use any mod, you don't come in here
Yeah, since I loaded the mod so soon after the update, I didn't realize it was the mod's doing. I've only had it loaded for a few days. My apologies.

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
Hello everyone!
I've come to contribute my grain of sand to make it more comfortable to play this great game.
I converted the wiki guide into a PDF so that we could have everything else at hand in case we play without entering the internet (equally every word highlighted in the PDF will take you to the respective page on the wiki).

I hope it's helpful.

PS:
Do not add detailed descriptions of page locations because they are quite a few and the PDF would become eternal, as well as the items and so on. (with one click you can go to the wiki to see each one, except for those who have an apostrophe ( ' ) in the name)

I'm sorry for the bad English. I am Argentinian and use translator :p ¡HURRAH SUMMERTIME SAGA!
Good job, thanks for the hard work it's appreciated.

Reactions: ZhakNait

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
From scamlords every day to "incest patch isn't there" every 3 posts, this place keeps getting more and more into the meme-tiers

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes