Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hopefully your 2 builds behind patch won't screw them more than not having it. Otherwise, this place will melt. And BTW, still expect them to come out and ask for a link, especially within the next 2-3 posts

NBKF

Apr 27, 2020
Hopefully your 2 builds behind patch won't screw them more than not having it. Otherwise, this place will melt. And BTW, still expect them to come out and ask for a link, especially within the next 2-3 posts
Pretty sure this was the last one available on F95 and it works without problem. At least in my game. :KEK:

Of course there will be some dudes asking for it again. Ignoring them is probably the best you can do.

Helh3eim

Feb 13, 2021
Helli I don't understand how am I supposed to download the new 20.9 version ?
I'm supposed to download all the game again? What about my save ?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yes you need to download the entire game every time a new update comes out (maybe not on bugfixes but that's asking for your PC to melt itself). Been that way for ~3+ years now. DC never made a "update-only" patch/release.

Your saves are in another folder on top of being in a pretty easily spottable /save/ folder inside the game's, so you don't really need backups (you can still copy/paste your junk around if you feel like it though)

Reactions: Helh3eim
Aug 28, 2018
So I am just curious... what in the game is futa content? Have been playing a while now and have been waiting to find out where or who this person is and it's been bugging me... could also do without the political references not that it's my place to tell anyone what to include in a game or not it just kinda ruins part of it for me.. overall great game though, just wondering if anyone knows.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
So I am just curious... what in the game is futa content? Have been playing a while now and have been waiting to find out where or who this person is and it's been bugging me... could also do without the political references not that it's my place to tell anyone what to include in a game or not it just kinda ruins part of it for me.. overall great game though, just wondering if anyone knows.
There is no futa content. The tag futa/trans is for the optional Eve transgender route.

Reactions: TravisTheLightBoss

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
Yeah i think thats the only "futa" in the game. And its more trans stuff technically.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There is no futa content. The tag futa/trans is for the optional Eve transgender route.
It's a shame the two are combined. Transgender and futanari are two very different concepts (IMHO and experience). I've seen many games now that treat trans characters as characters (DC's trans arc for her was what endeared me to the game), helping the player to understand some of the challenges. In my experience, Futa characters are more about the fetish and do not bear any resemblance to the struggles of real intersexed individuals.

Last edited:

Maverick_115

Feb 21, 2021
Does anyone know how you can enter the password of the sister's computer on the cell phone because I give it to the computer and after entering the password it takes me out of the option

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Dunno how, but you need to be on that step of the route in the hints : you can't just come around at random and type it hoping it'll work

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nobody plays it for a start ...... And there's this thing in the OP :

"* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk. "

Which basically means whatever happens is on you and don't expect much from any1

That then leads to the more important part : why get a possibly wonky build made by some random dude instead of the official and 100% better working version ? Are you that desperate to save ~500MB ?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah he has been working on the game he streams almost everyday. Most of the work for the tech update is for backgrounds so there isn't really anything interesting to show.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes