j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Lol!
Can't help but laugh!
To be fair, that was right before Patreon banned the incest and before DC decided to improve the art/animations/etc. and to add the rig system. So back then it probably was a pretty decent estimate. It seems likely that the game would be done by now, if DC had stuck with the old standard, 2-3 frame animations, the buy-item-x-quests, would not have added that many cut scenes, etc. and wouldn't have cared for android players at all.

Oh.. wait so eve can be a futa?
No, there isn't futa content in the game and there won't be. Eve can be trans, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rando Civ

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Is there an option to have the father of the blonde girl who went to jail to fuck her yet or not implemented?

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I'm talking about them here below? Is there some kind of erotic moments in the real game yet, beside the boobs flash moment i saw long time ago?

998028_roclyki.gif

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is this guy really making 76 thousand dollars a month on this game alone? Damn...
Happens if you are the first in the a somewhat empty market which caters to a global adience of tens of millions. Then again, if you consider that they seem to have more than a million downloads per update from their homepage alone, the revenue per download isn't really that high.

Is there an option to have the father of the blonde girl who went to jail to fuck her yet or not implemented?
I'm talking about them here below? Is there some kind of erotic moments in the real game yet, beside the boobs flash moment i saw long time ago?
It's not implemented and it won't happen. What you've seen and linked is fan art. Right now the only characters who seem to have a chance to fuck some other guy but MC are Maria and Sara, who may get some kind of MMF threesome in the future - next to of course the stuff that happens with Harold/Yumi, Erik/June/Mrs. Johnson, etc.

Reactions: GucciGang69

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Happens if you are the first in the a somewhat empty market which caters to a global adience of tens of millions. Then again, if you consider that they seem to have more than a million downloads per update from their homepage alone, the revenue per download isn't really that high.

It's not implemented and it won't happen. What you've seen and linked is fan art. Right now the only characters who seem to have a chance to fuck some other guy but MC are Maria and Sara, who may get some kind of MMF threesome in the future - next to of course the stuff that happens with Harold/Yumi, Erik/June/Mrs. Johnson, etc.
Amazing, thanks for the quick reply. I was more interested on them to have that sexy time but yes i see it is not likely to happen.. It would have been great after that boob flash tho, a little tease before main event. Thanks for the answer :)

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Clyde is her cousin. Not her father.
oh ok sorry i played long time ago, anyway it would have been great to have her been fucked by him after that boobs tease but not likely to happen for what they say. Thanks for pointing this out :)

4.00 star(s) 363 Votes