malvic

Sep 8, 2017
I wonder when people say "I hate NTR" if they mean Netorare (main character is being cucked) or Netori (Main character is cucking sombody) ?
99 times out of 100 it would be the player being cucked that people complain about. Netori is far less known and people seem to refer to it as "NTR but you're cucking somebody else."
Quite a few people have issues with Netori as well as Netorare, but yeah to answer your question it'll almost always be Netorare that they're refering to.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I wonder when people say "I hate NTR" if they mean Netorare (main character is being cucked) or Netori (Main character is cucking sombody) ?
They don't even mean either of those specific definitions half the time. A crop of people has appeared around the indie VN space that don't want to see any male characters in a male protagonist game do anything with any females in the game who have any form of relational contact with said protagonist, whether it be an extraneous relationship, a sharing situation, or casual contact, and they jam that sensibility into the extant term NTR as an expanded definition that most people who know what it actually means probably don't agree with.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
They don't even mean either of those specific definitions half the time. A crop of people has appeared around the indie VN space that don't want to see any male characters in a male protagonist game do anything with any females in the game who have any form of relational contact with said protagonist, whether it be an extraneous relationship, a sharing situation, or casual contact, and they jam that sensibility into the extant term NTR as an expanded definition that most people who know what it actually means probably don't agree with.
To be honest i myself don't like sharing. I also like Netori as long as the cucked partner is scumbag who desrve it which the Lucy's husband fits this criteria quite well. I can't wait for Annie's update.

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
I love this game, hope that the MC will get to bang other dudes down the line, because many of the male characters look so good, would be a waste to not utilize them.

• Haha
Reactions: sogetthis

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Outside of Kevin, there aren't any other planned dude/dude stuff (that we know of)

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
This, but no.
I don't see anything wrong with it, just a suggestion, it's cool if you don't like it.

I myself don't like the lesbian stuff, they seem so inundated, but I recognize that other guys might like it, and it's okay. Just wanting the other side of the LGBT community to get the same treatment since we don't get a lot of good bisexual male protagonists in good games like this is all, would pay good patreon money for it tho not gonna lie.

Reactions: apostatefarm

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
That's a really good question. I could imagine both options. Given that the poll said "threesome" it was clear what that scene would be, so people can't really complain. But then again, they usually try to keep the sensitive players happy, too, so we may get an alternative :unsure:
I mean a choice was presented and I remember DC during streams said many times that it will have consequences. Sensitivity doesn't have anything to do with it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There are some who are upset when two (or more) female LIs share time with each without the MC being the focus.
There should be a scene with MC gettting reamed by trap Eve. Also a Melonia/MC/Ricky DP threesome.
No homo.
There's a third option for Eve? One where Eve is actually a male pretending to be female in order to mess with the MC?

Reactions: yoyomistro

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ That dude is a meme based on a meme based on a dude, doubt he'll do much outside of what already happened in the route

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...in the second batch of content.

Im kinda out of the loop with this game's updates, but does this mean the "tech update" will be divided like the 3 "story updates"?
Eve really became a fan favorite, didn't she? I'm surprised with Liu and Crystal though. And people never get tired of Jenny (myself included).

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Kind of like MILF.

Originally, it was meant for women old enough to be your mom that you'd like to fuck. This was associated with it being the perspective of a late-teen/early-twentysomething male referencing a mid-thirties to late-forties female. She didn't need to actually have kids, but it was common for the female to be that of the mom of the guy's friend.

Now the term seems to be used for any woman of child bearing age, but she must have a kid. I've seen people refer to an 18 year old mom as a MILF.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ If you go with what the word means, then yes : a 18 year old with a kid is a milf, if you like them that young

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Not everyone has to fall in love with him, that's boring as fuck. I like that she still pretty much hates his guts, she's just a garbage person anyway which is fine IMO. I'm glad DC isn't turning into NLTMedia with his game, where they used to have a variety of characters, a lot of whom were shitty but entertaining, vs. a bunch of MC dick worshippers which is all they have now.
See, I *can* agree to you.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
Not everyone has to fall in love with him, that's boring as fuck. I like that she still pretty much hates his guts, she's just a garbage person anyway which is fine IMO. I'm glad DC isn't turning into NLTMedia with his game, where they used to have a variety of characters, a lot of whom were shitty but entertaining, vs. a bunch of MC dick worshippers which is all they have now.
It’s nice to see someone else share my opinion on NLT games.

Reactions: yoyomistro

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Rofl to above 2

It is hardcoded to stay off so people can't fuck up their games even more (just like rollback). Try srk's mod if you absolutely want to tinker with code you don't know and try to outbrain the devs
Also, it's shift+O not 0.

4.00 star(s) 361 Votes