poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Everyone saying Jenny doesn’t need more content is nuts. She’s the best character in the game, and considering she’s a “home” character it makes sense that she should have some of the most content in the game. I for one would love to see a Jenny dedicated update in the near future to finish up her arc. Still a lot more to do with her character.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Nothing really changed in the poll results.
Eve, Liu, Diane, Crystal, Jenny and Maria and Tony as the top 6.

Crystal was 6th and is now 4th
meh the first tech update poll was much more hype. i look forward to all of these at least a little bit but nothing compares to becca or grace hype for the tech update 1. dc should have included at least missy for sure or that indian doctor from the hospital.

Reactions: Omniel

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
Eve as intersexed might have been interesting. It would have required a very different trauma. Part of trans Eve's trauma (I figure it has been long enough so I don't have to have it in spoiler tags) s that her parents were arguing about her, presumably about her gender identity. This placed a heavy burden on her. Her identification as female caused the death of her parents. Some pretty heavy, messed-up stuff. That's why I felt that the cis Eve variation was weaker. They were arguing about some decision she made, but it wasn't about her identity, and being self conscious about a scar was not as deep. I get the feeling that an Intersexed Eve would be somewhere between. Born Intersexed, her parents would not likely be arguing about that.

Eve as a sympathetic intersex character would have been rather groundbreaking, IMHO.

Also, I wonder if her deadname was Adam. ;) Or better yet, Steve.
That's a really good point, I wasn't even considering how the parents played into that. I was consdering being self conscious about being intersexed would fit in nicely for her character (and better than the scar as the big reveal) but you're absolutely right that leaves out the trauma and character development

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I’m honestly surprised it wasn’t in the game already. It just made sense with the “watch” scenario.
The development is and has always been limited by the time it takes to create the cut- and sex scenes. That's almost certainly the reason why some scenes, which would be a perfect fit or which are hinted at by dialogs (like the Eve/Odette threesome) haven't happened yet. Then again, these poll at least show that they don't forget about them.

KingRei

Apr 15, 2018
I agree , it's time for Jenny to lose the Bitchiness since MC saved her ass in the Warehouse scenario, and start showing some love and appreciation............
This is a popular request and I am on board with it but DC said that he doesn't like it. He said that it would just make Jenny and Roxxy into the same character. Hyper-bitch tsundere who eventually just gives in and becomes the super devoted girlfriend. The reason why the fake "girlfriend experience" was added for Jenny was to give people a taste of what they were asking for without actually changing the character.

Ions

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
The Patch was taken down. It would be great if someone who has it could replace it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Rofl to above 2
how do I open the console I enabled it I think. But it doesn't open when I press shift + 0
It is hardcoded to stay off so people can't fuck up their games even more (just like rollback). Try srk's mod if you absolutely want to tinker with code you don't know and try to outbrain the devs

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
The development is and has always been limited by the time it takes to create the cut- and sex scenes. That's almost certainly the reason why some scenes, which would be a perfect fit or which are hinted at by dialogs (like the Eve/Odette threesome) haven't happened yet. Then again, these poll at least show that they don't forget about them.
I wonder if there will be a scene for "Tony won't watch" option. It would be weird if there was a scene for only one option.

Reactions: Ranma

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I wonder if there will be a scene for "Tony won't watch" option. It would be weird if there was a scene for only one option.
That's a really good question. I could imagine both options. Given that the poll said "threesome" it was clear what that scene would be, so people can't really complain. But then again, they usually try to keep the sensitive players happy, too, so we may get an alternative :unsure:

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ So far, yes. It should be something like : 1st poll > tech stuff > 2nd poll (might be within the tech build itself or after or whatever) > R(h)onda > Annie > Judith. Possible random unknown stuff thrown around in-between that we don't know yet

Reactions: IZenithI

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
The Patch was taken down. It would be great if someone who has it could replace it.
is there a new link to the incest mod? the current link from Lewd patcher is dead
You two HAVE to be trolling, right?! Look about half a dozen posts before yours ...

I know IWantMoreGrace was joking around because it's become such a laugh for us seeing the same request posted daily, when all requesters have to do use scroll up half a page or use the search box in the upper right corner of the page to search for "incest patch" (using the quotes).

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ At this point it's either of 2 choices : people are way too dumb to breathe on their own OR this place is a trollfest of blind slobs who can't read past what they post ........ My $ is on option 1 but #2 is close by

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 361 Votes