Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Then why Debbie was in the first poll? Doesn't Crystal (Roxxy and others) also need a preg remake?
Crystal is barely there to begin with, Roxxy doesn't have 2 different art styles jumbled together that clash between older scenes and newer 1s.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Then why Debbie was in the first poll? Doesn't Crystal (Roxxy and others) also need a preg remake?
I think they all will get a preg treatment sooner or later. I think we can wait a bit. Debbie, Ross and Crystal are the characters I want to see pregnant the most.

Reactions: Heycock

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Crystal is barely there to begin with, Roxxy doesn't have 2 different art styles jumbled together that clash between older scenes and newer 1s.
Ok, so the preg update is not the reason then. Your remaining point is that DC can make 1 Debbie scene, but not 2 Debbie scenes, couse her art is irregular. Doesn't seem to have any sense at all.
Roxxy doesnt have two different art style and yet she is not in the pol.
Add to that, that some characters are not in that poll without any aparent reason at all, like Tina, Consuela or Odette.
Some popular character are there but others not. Some winners of the first poll are there but others not.
So... any other idea you can come up with?

Reactions: Omniel

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Roxxy simply needs a small touchup and there's no indication that her story or scenes will be changed. She may get a small extension, but that's it. Debbie on the other hand will get a full remake, just like Jenny and Diane and her story may look quite different once that's done and nobody knows which scenes will stay and which will be replaced.

Some popular character are there but others not. Some winners of the first poll are there but others not.
So... any other idea you can come up with?
Probably just a mix of team preference, number of scenes in the game and demand. It does make quite a bit of sense to not include too many characters who need quite a bit of story to make a scene happen (as did Becca for example and as would Missy). I don't really understand why Grace is missing though, since she would indeed tick all the boxes and since she should have another scene or two.

I'm personally quite happy with the cast - just Jenny should have been replaced with Grace.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Roxxy simply needs a small touchup and there's no indication that her story or scenes will be changed. She may get a small extension, but that's it. Debbie on the other hand will get a full remake, just like Jenny and Diane and her story may look quite different once that's done and nobody knows which scenes will stay and which will be replaced.

Probably just a mix of team preference, number of scenes in the game and demand. It does make quite a bit of sense to not include too many characters who need quite a bit of story to make a scene happen (as did Becca for example and as would Missy). I don't really understan why Grace is missing though, since she would indeed tick all the boxes.
It also probably depends on what DC has done on the production side, it doesn't make sense to work on characters that have assets that are too far apart from what you have lined up to work on, whether it be backgrounds/objects/sprites, etc. That's just speculation though I haven't followed his process closely since like mid 2018.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It also probably depends on what DC has done on the production side, it doesn't make sense to work on characters that have assets that are too far apart from what you have lined up to work on, whether it be backgrounds/objects/sprites, etc. That's just speculation though I haven't followed his process closely since like mid 2018.
To be fair, at least when it comes to streams he is working on many different assets. From time to time there just have to be some boobs and that's when he draws the pregnant stuff, etc. - even though some of these characters won't be added for like 2 years or so.

I'd actually say that he himselfs quite likes some variety at times, so I'm not sure he'd dislike working on let's say Crystal or Diane (or indeed most other characters) again for a change.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

Probably just a mix of team preference, number of scenes in the game and demand. It does make quite a bit of sense to not include too many characters who need quite a bit of story to make a scene happen (as did Becca for example and as would Missy). I don't really understand why Grace is missing though, since she would indeed tick all the boxes and since she should have another scene or two.

I'm personally quite happy with the cast - just Jenny should have been replaced with Grace.
Ok, but neither Debbie or Roxxy are not in the poll. So the difference beetween both "future updates" do not translate to a difference in being included into this poll.

"Team preferences" seems the only reasonable explanation i can come up with, but not number of scenes or demand. Precisely by thoose reasons Jenny should not be in the poll and Grance should be.

I think that for the nature of the update and the nature of the poll, the devs should had included every character like they did in the first poll. Grace has a lack of sex scenes and did incredible good last update, so why not include her? Also Missy should be there. None is one of my favorites but is the most reasonable thing to do.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Ok, but neither Debbie or Roxxy are not in the poll. So the difference beetween both "future updates" do not translate to a difference in being included into this poll.
Crystal is part of Roxxy's story though. In the end the likely reason is simply that Roxxy has enough scenes for now and that Debbie isn't be included because they don't want to add even more scenes which they can't/won't change afterwards.

As for Jenny I'd guess they simply her again to finally "close" her story because they have added everything they wanted. I still remember that I was excited about the hole in the attic and that it was pretty unsatisfying because nothing really happened with it. Maybe they'll add something now.
I think that for the nature of the update and the nature of the poll, the devs should had included every character like they did in the first poll. Grace has a lack of sex scenes and did incredible good last update, so why not include her? Also Missy should be there. None is one of my favorites but is the most reasonable thing to do.
That has never happened though. DC always gives a choice of options he thinks make sense. In the end they first poll didn't include "everybody" either.

Polls aren't really meant to change anything signifcant or to lead the game in any direction. They are basically entertainment for paying patrons while DC and his team decide which options they'd like to work on.

Reactions: hellbrider

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Crystal is part of Roxxy's story though. In the end the likely reason is simply that Roxxy has enough scenes for now and that Debbie isn't be included because they don't want to add even more scenes which they can't/won't change afterwards.

As for Jenny I'd guess they simply included her to finally "close" her story because they have added everything they wanted.

That has never happened though. DC always gives a choice of options he thinks make sense.

In the end the polls aren't really meant to change anything signifcant or to lead the game in any direction. They are basically entertainment for paying patrons while DC and his team decide which options they'd like to work on.
Watever reason you choose there is always going to be a counter example. Jenny, Eve and Maria has more scenes than Roxxy and yet they are in the poll. And Roxxy had enough scenes for now acording who?
They are already including a scene for Debbie. That was my original point. They can change it afterward, and since it will be new they dont even have reasons to.

Yes, that happened the first tech update poll, and that's because thoose re not story scenes but rather are meant to please the fans as they work on the new update. That poll has a clear chriteria, this one doesnt have it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Watever reason you choose there is always going to be a counter example. Jenny, Eve and Maria has more scenes than Roxxy and yet they are in the poll. And Roxxy had enough scenes for now acording who?
According to DC obviously. In the end Roxxy is still meant to have her update, which will add additional content, while Jenny, Eve and Maria are essentially done. So it kinda makes sense to introduce her content when she wins her poll.
They are already including a scene for Debbie. That was my original point. They can change it afterward, and since it will be new they dont even have reasons to.
My point was that they don't want to add even more, possibly actually specific scenes. Can you always add a scene in her bed? Yes, that'll fit literally any story they'll write. More specific scenes may not be as planable and that's why they don't want to work on it now. Same as Roxxy, she'll get her content when she wins the next poll.

Yes, that happened the first tech update poll, and that's because thoose re not story scenes but rather are meant to please the fans as they work on the new update. That poll has a clear chriteria, this one doesnt have it.
Did it though? The first one was basically just as random as this one and the criteria are still the same.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
True and I know it can be a bit subjective and gray, like saying you like goth but not emo or pizza but not thin crust, but I do see a variation and think it's a shame it's the same tag for both. Not something that's that big of a deal of course and certainly not worth flipping out over that or anything - in fact seeing trans characters in more games is actually really neat - I just always saw a difference between trans which may be amab or afab vs intersexed when it came to things like this... it was the application of a more physical/visual sexualization to an otherwise female character but I think I'm taking this off topic now.

As for Eve yeah you're totally right, they leave it very ambiguous as to whether she's trans or futa and I really like that! I guess I just wish they gave the option to let her be pregnant AND have the dick which to me is one of the features you couldn't really have as strictly trans... she's written well enough and a great character that I really don't care which she is it's just that the MC has the chance to get pretty much any character pregnant but I had to go back so many saves and restart the Eve route to get her.
Eve as intersexed might have been interesting. It would have required a very different trauma. Part of trans Eve's trauma (I figure it has been long enough so I don't have to have it in spoiler tags) s that her parents were arguing about her, presumably about her gender identity. This placed a heavy burden on her. Her identification as female caused the death of her parents. Some pretty heavy, messed-up stuff. That's why I felt that the cis Eve variation was weaker. They were arguing about some decision she made, but it wasn't about her identity, and being self conscious about a scar was not as deep. I get the feeling that an Intersexed Eve would be somewhere between. Born Intersexed, her parents would not likely be arguing about that.

Eve as a sympathetic intersex character would have been rather groundbreaking, IMHO.

Also, I wonder if her deadname was Adam. ;) Or better yet, Steve.
people vote EVE as they imagine a treesome between mc eve and a sister
Which of course, isn't going to happen until possibly at the completion of the game when he does decide to make the game NSFPatreon again. In the meantime, no sexy times with people currently related.
Also if Grace is not on that list couse she is secondary character then: what Crystal or Daisy are doing there?
If you find wierd that Missy is not included couse she was 7°, it also has sense to include Grace who got the second position, since is clear that to won in the last poll do not exclude be included inthis one.
7°? Missy was seven degrees? Is that supposed to be 7th?
Not everyone has to fall in love with him, that's boring as fuck. I like that she still pretty much hates his guts, she's just a garbage person anyway which is fine IMO. I'm glad DC isn't turning into NLTMedia with his game, where they used to have a variety of characters, a lot of whom were shitty but entertaining, vs. a bunch of MC dick worshippers which is all they have now.
Perhaps MLTMedia's MC's are taking online courses from Dark Silver's Max, How to Have a Golden Cock(tm) in Only 10 Weeks!
I have to say I'm really happy that people are actually voting for the Tony/Maria thing. It'll certainly benefit the game as a whole.
Agreed! They are refreshing characters, and Maria seems to be the only one who loves sex while pregnant!

Reactions: yoyomistro

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Can someone tell me if the main character can interact with all the girls and women in the script,in the sense of sex or not?I went through the whole game (20.9), but a lot of characters were left out.Judging by the communication on the forum, this is not the end of the game?Can anyone say in more detail which of the characters is determined to interact with the main character?Thank you in advance!The game is just a bomb,I would like to explore all possible options for passing.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
According to DC obviously. In the end Roxxy is still meant to have her update, which will add additional content, while Jenny, Eve and Maria are essentially done. So it kinda makes sense to introduce her content when she wins her poll.

My point was that they don't want to add even more, possibly actually specific scenes. Can you always add a scene in her bed? Yes, that'll fit literally any story they'll write. More specific scenes may not be as planable and that's why they don't want to work on it now. Same as Roxxy, she'll get her content when she wins the next poll.

Did it though? The first one was basically just as random as this one and the criteria are still the same.
Ok, and that's the thing, acording to DC critheria or as we mention "team preferences". There is no universal reasons there, if you like you can make all Roxxy scenes you want, if you dont, is couse you dont want. Do you understand?
So the point here is is who should choose, DC or the fans. Of course you havethe polls, so the fans get to choose, but only after DC choosethe poll. Usually i dont mind DC to choose since it is his game and you have to give him some creative freedom. But since this update is mostly ment to directly please the fans... it has sense that the fans decide.

Also you say that Jenny story was not done yet, just some moments ago. Actually you sayd that in your opinion that was one of the reasons they included Jenny in the poll in the first place. So...?

About Debbie, yes i get what you sayd, i dont get how can you make sense of that. They can add one scene, they cant add two, why?. There is no a quality difference just a quantity difference. "More specifis scenes may not be as planable" Again, why? As you said is just another scene on her bed. Is not like making the Oddette scene meant nothing in her story, is just an easy extra. That's why we get a Debbie scene in the first place.

And yes the first poll defentely was. That's why noone complained then and people complained now. Couse the chriteria was clear. They put every girl in the game who had already her story done. Do you see? A universal critheria, not a dev preference.

7°? Missy was seven degrees? Is that supposed to be 7th?
Oh, spanish speaker sorry.

Reactions: Dragon59

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Eve as intersexed might have been interesting. It would have required a very different trauma. Part of trans Eve's trauma (I figure it has been long enough so I don't have to have it in spoiler tags) s that her parents were arguing about her, presumably about her gender identity. This placed a heavy burden on her. Her identification as female caused the death of her parents. Some pretty heavy, messed-up stuff. That's why I felt that the cis Eve variation was weaker. They were arguing about some decision she made, but it wasn't about her identity, and being self conscious about a scar was not as deep. I get the feeling that an Intersexed Eve would be somewhere between. Born Intersexed, her parents would not likely be arguing about that.

Eve as a sympathetic intersex character would have been rather groundbreaking, IMHO.
Being told that you probably won't have children of your own can be devastating for people. Stop downplaying that as "not as deep". If the MC didn't had magical super sperm she would probably never get pregnant.

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
I have to say I'm really happy that people are actually voting for the Tony/Maria thing. It'll certainly benefit the game as a whole.
I’m honestly surprised it wasn’t in the game already. It just made sense with the “watch” scenario.

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
I was thinking maybe we could use MC's nice cock punish Rump family more
but it's seem not going to happen

4.00 star(s) 362 Votes