owlking

Sep 20, 2018
man Melonia#1 Svetlana#2 Iwanka#3 are my top 3 in this poll
I guess even I have 4 votes nothing is going to change.
Now, I'm just so glad I don't have to waste 20$ in this one

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
What has this place devolved to ? This is so getting nuked within the day .....

And no, the original plan was to have a trap character (aka a dude dressed as a girl for the sole purpose of baiting MC into thinking he's a girl), the trans trait/char appeared way later when Eve was the only schoolgirl left and DC fell for his own schemes/jokes and transformed it to trans for whatever reason (possibly a continuation of said joke)

Technically and depending of what definition you take/use, male Eve can be a futa (girl with a dick or dude with boobs). Just like NTR, "futa" can be a few things (especially if you go the japanese game route)
True and I know it can be a bit subjective and gray, like saying you like goth but not emo or pizza but not thin crust, but I do see a variation and think it's a shame it's the same tag for both. Not something that's that big of a deal of course and certainly not worth flipping out over that or anything - in fact seeing trans characters in more games is actually really neat - I just always saw a difference between trans which may be amab or afab vs intersexed when it came to things like this... it was the application of a more physical/visual sexualization to an otherwise female character but I think I'm taking this off topic now.

As for Eve yeah you're totally right, they leave it very ambiguous as to whether she's trans or futa and I really like that! I guess I just wish they gave the option to let her be pregnant AND have the dick which to me is one of the features you couldn't really have as strictly trans... she's written well enough and a great character that I really don't care which she is it's just that the MC has the chance to get pretty much any character pregnant but I had to go back so many saves and restart the Eve route to get her.

• Angry
Reactions: johndoe19

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Grace already won a new Scene on the last pull for new scenes...
So of course she isn't in this.
But the same is with eve and jenny too they won in the last poll.

I think he wants to mostly add scenes to those characters whose story is somewhat developed so that he doesn't have to set up the story and dialogues for each sex scene, which can extend development time to the tech update. So maybe that's why these characters are in the poll.
Let's see which 6 characters win in the poll.
And I know many people will outright hate me and might report my comment :p but personally, I am not really interested in Eve scenes so some other character could have taken that place since she also won the last poll.

Last edited:
Reactions: hooter

JanFreak

Nov 30, 2020
How could be a Voyeur scene in Jenny's story? She fucking another person? Or MC spying her shows again?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Could be a few options : use the hole in the attic to spy on her fingering/toys on her bed, shower peeking, swimsuit selfies, camshows, probably a few more. She won't touch another dude though, so that's not even a possibility (like every girl ever after being with MC)
no missy or grace on the poll what the hell?
Grace already won a new Scene on the last pull for new scenes...
So of course she isn't in this.
But the same is with eve and jenny too they won in the last poll.

I think he wants to mostly add scenes to those characters whose story is somewhat developed so that he doesn't have to set up the story and dialogues for each sex scene, which can extend development time to the tech update. So maybe that's why these characters are in the poll.
Let's see which 6 characters win in the poll.
And I know many people will outright hate me and might report my comment :p but personally, I am not really interested in Eve scenes so some other character could have taken that place since she also won the last poll.
You dudes will have to understand 1 of these days that Grace is a 2ndary character to Eve's route, she won't ever have the same amount of stuff compared to Eve. And she already won the last poll, that's 1 more scene for a support girl in a route finished 2 years ago.

Same thing goes for Jenny : she's the main girl after Debbie, course both of them will have more scenes than the rest of the game combined ....... Missy not being in the poll is a bit weirder though, she finished 7th and almost won last time. Maybe DC doesn't like her enough/he prefered to throw in more wonky choices (like Terry+Sara or Svetlana)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
We still missing the anal debut between Jenny and the mc and she breaking and finally be in love with him..
Anal, maybe. Her falling in love with MC won't ever happen though > she'll stay the mega-bitch forever. There's other girls for lovey-dovey stuff, not Jenny

miojow

Apr 23, 2020
Anal, maybe. Her falling in love with MC won't ever happen though > she'll stay the mega-bitch forever. There's other girls for lovey-dovey stuff, not Jenny
I though she would eventually falling for him because the things she wrote in ther diary. Not a love-thing but become his bitch like the Veronica in the "Man of the house" game.

Reactions: poodles

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ She had her entire route to evolve into something less bitchy, but nope. Even if you pick dominant choices and let MC man up to her, she's still butthurt he exists in the same universe as her. And since her route/story is done, there won't be new ways for her to change. A better example of evolution would be Roxxy

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
You dudes will have to understand 1 of these days that Grace is a 2ndary character to Eve's route, she won't ever have the same amount of stuff compared to Eve. And she already won the last poll, that's 1 more scene for a support girl in a route finished 2 years ago.

Same thing goes for Jenny : she's the main girl after Debbie, course both of them will have more scenes than the rest of the game combined ....... Missy not being in the poll is a bit weirder though, she finished 7th and almost won last time. Maybe DC doesn't like her enough/he prefered to throw in more wonky choices (like Terry+Sara or Svetlana)
With that critheria Debbie should be on that list, and yet she isn't.
Also if Grace is not on that list couse she is secondary character then: what Crystal or Daisy are doing there?
If you find wierd that Missy is not included couse she was 7°, it also has sense to include Grace who got the second position, since is clear that to won in the last poll do not exclude be included inthis one.
It's clear there is a different reason why DC included or not different girls on that list, and we dont know it yet. But it has little to do with the reasons you mention.

kingcobra68

Jun 22, 2017
Also if Grace is not on that list couse she is secondary character then: what Crystal or Daisy are doing there?
If you find wierd that Missy is not included couse she was 7°, it also has sense to include Grace who got the second position, since is clear that to won in the last poll do not exclude be included inthis one.
It's clear there is a different reason why DC included or not different girls on that list, and we dont know it yet. But it has little to do with the reasons you mention.
^^^ I agree Debbie should be added to list and her story fleshed out more w/ more to do and sex scene/pregnancy Diane and Jenny have why not mom

• Red Heart
Reactions: hooter and Heycock

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
^ She had her entire route to evolve into something less bitchy, but nope. Even if you pick dominant choices and let MC man up to her, she's still butthurt he exists in the same universe as her. And since her route/story is done, there won't be new ways for her to change. A better example of evolution would be Roxxy
Not everyone has to fall in love with him, that's boring as fuck. I like that she still pretty much hates his guts, she's just a garbage person anyway which is fine IMO. I'm glad DC isn't turning into NLTMedia with his game, where they used to have a variety of characters, a lot of whom were shitty but entertaining, vs. a bunch of MC dick worshippers which is all they have now.

Reactions: 2xjj and srksrk 68

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^^^ I agree Debbie should be added to list and her story fleshed out more w/ more to do and sex scene/pregnancy Diane and Jenny have why not mom
You dudes know Debbie still needs her preg remake ? That remake will still have to win a poll ? And Debbie has 2-3 different art styles already in-game, that the preg remake will transition off into 1 final style/rig system. Her not being in this poll might point out that DC doens't want to add too much to her with the already multi-styles before remaking her entire route with the preg build ?

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
You dudes know Debbie still needs her preg remake ? That remake will still have to win a poll ? And Debbie has 2-3 different art styles already in-game, that the preg remake will transition off into 1 final style/rig system. Her not being in this poll might point out that DC doens't want to add too much to her with the already multi-styles before remaking her entire route with the preg build ?
Then why Debbie was in the first poll? Doesn't Crystal (Roxxy and others) also need a preg remake?

4.00 star(s) 362 Votes