Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
For Becca just go to her apartment, Eve you go to her room on the weekend in the morning, Debbie go to her room at night when both her and Dane are in there and decline having sex with them, Grace on the weekday in the evening. And as for Roxy....well there isn't really a new scene, just to to her place in the evening and have sex with her.
ah what time should I go to her apartment? she never seems to be there only her mom in the evening will answer the door

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
For Becca just go to her apartment, Eve you go to her room on the weekend in the morning, Debbie go to her room at night when both her and Dane are in there and decline having sex with them, Grace on the weekday in the evening. And as for Roxy....well there isn't really a new scene, just to to her place in the evening and have sex with her.
Does the eve scene apply to both "versions" of her?

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Version: 0.20.10 Pre-tech - Part I - this means that the game is not full and it is better to wait for a complete release? :unsure:

Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
have sex with becca at the beach first
nvm I managed to do it, first I had to impregnate her mom and see the scenes when becca appears while checking her mom in the apartment, then do all the pregnancy sequence and finally the scene is available

ps:this is the best update the game had in probably years

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
nvm I managed to do it, first I had to impregnate her mom and see the scenes when becca appears while checking her mom in the apartment, then do all the pregnancy sequence and finally the scene is available

ps:this is the best update the game had in probably years
I didn't impregnate her mom and I still got the scene

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes