gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
That's very disappointing I have to play lesbian matchmaker even if there is a chance they both stay bi-sexual and in an open relationship. Given how close they are to Eve, I'm surprised they'd even be ok with fooling around with the MC, unless they ask her permission of course.
They seem bi-sexual to me - at least with MC.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Futa Eve? How do you get that third option? I only know of cis Eve and trans Eve. I don't remember Eve ever having both penis and vagina.
There is no futa Eve. I believe thehilander doesn't know the difference of futa and trans. But wouldn't that be something? Knocking up futa Eve would be a sight to behold. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Reactions: ethereal one

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
They seem bi-sexual to me - at least with MC.
Oh I agree they're bi-sexual, just banging each other for now until Odette's lust causes her to want to get some side dick, I was just salty missing out on having fun with Grace and Odette by hooking them up. While I did enjoy Odette's thirst for Eve's girlcock, I'm not sure I believe Grace and Eve would be down for some group sex between all four of them together. I'd be ok with it if they were..., speaking of being ok with it, wondering if Erik will consider sharing June with him as thanks for hooking them up? It can be just a one-time thing or something that happens during 'poker-night'.

As much as I loved Eve's romantic and lewd scenes, was surprised to see how invested I was in seeing Roxxy claimed by the MC, completely won over and changed into his girlfriend unlike Jenny, who's stayed a bitch from the beginning all the way to the end. The only difference is her relying on the MC for her cam shows and to fulfill her sexual needs. She doesn't need to act or be the MC's girlfriend, though being his secret girlfriend would be pretty hot, at the bare minimum she should at least drop the attitude and talk to him without constantly being in bitch mode. I even selected the dom route specifically hoping for an attitude adjustment, but doesn't look like that's happening. I don't mind the occasional hate-fuck, but with her thats all we get and its getting tiresome.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Oh I agree they're bi-sexual, just banging each other for now until Odette's lust causes her to want to get some side dick, I was just salty missing out on having fun with Grace and Odette by hooking them up. While I did enjoy Odette's thirst for Eve's girlcock, I'm not sure I believe Grace and Eve would be down for some group sex between all four of them together. I'd be ok with it if they were..., speaking of being ok with it, wondering if Erik will consider sharing June with him as thanks for hooking them up? It can be just a one-time thing or something that happens during 'poker-night'.

As much as I loved Eve's romantic and lewd scenes, was surprised to see how invested I was in seeing Roxxy claimed by the MC, completely won over and changed into his girlfriend unlike Jenny, who's stayed a bitch from the beginning all the way to the end. The only difference is her relying on the MC for her cam shows and to fulfill her sexual needs. She doesn't need to act or be the MC's girlfriend, though being his secret girlfriend would be pretty hot, at the bare minimum she should at least drop the attitude and talk to him without constantly being in bitch mode. I even selected the dom route specifically hoping for an attitude adjustment, but doesn't look like that's happening. I don't mind the occasional hate-fuck, but with her thats all we get and its getting tiresome.
Scene(s) with Eve and Grace together is never happening. Jenny not being a bitch is not changing either

• Angry
Reactions: bogodit

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
^ Not really, her route is done and there won't be anything added to it. The best you'll get is a random bonus scene from a poll 3-4 years from now. And MC will be in the scene. Good thing the same hope and wetdream crop up every 2 weeks just to be smashed down to reality with the same points over and over
No offense, but I see you do this quite often in this thread. You are just as guilty for repeating the same things over and over, because you keep on reacting to the same things with the same reactions. :p

It's nice to see all the reactions of people who still have things they look forward to. I still look forward to the updates in general, but can't think of a single thing I would still be desperate to see. Maybe more Becca? Grace?

Reactions: rhdad and Omniel

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
what would be the difference?
Cis Eve is the Eve that was born a girl (AFAB--Assigned Female At Birth) and her body matches her internal identity
Trans Eve is the Eve that was born a boy (AMAB) but her male body growing up was in opposition to her self identification. She has had Hormone Replacement Therapy, so has feminine features, but has not had reassignment surgery to convert her penis into a vagina (turn it inside out) and convert her scrotum into labia.
Futa Eve, if she existed, would actually be an intersex individual, someone who was born with both a penis and a vagina. In the real world, this happens 1 or 2 times out of every 100 births.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I think I'm finally getting to the end of the content as my goal tracker is down to the last handful of goals. One that I'm having trouble figuring out is "NB! Debbie's Story needs to be complete for this." What am I missing?

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Instead of telling me to edit my post to either be less aggressive or something, nope the mod deletes it.
At least let me atone for my sins and change what I said if it was so hurtful.
Geez.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think I'm finally getting to the end of the content as my goal tracker is down to the last handful of goals. One that I'm having trouble figuring out is "NB! Debbie's Story needs to be complete for this." What am I missing?
It's what the hint says : you need to finish Debbie's route. Up to the point where she's on her bed and waiting for you to have smex in the evening. It's also mostly for the Deb+Diane 3some, you'll need both routes completed

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
what would be the difference?
Very easily:

Trans:
In reality a person who was born biologically as male or female, who then underwent a gender reassignment through therapy and/or surgery. In erotic games they usually have female bodies, but complete male reproductive organs.

Futa:
In reality hermaphrodite, persons born with female and male reproductive organs. As a rule, however, none of them are fully developed. Usually at some point in their life they have to choose what they want to be and then undergo a gender-sensitive operation. In erotic games, people who have both fully developed and working male and female reproductive organs.

Reactions: Dragon59

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It's what the hint says : you need to finish Debbie's route. Up to the point where she's on her bed and waiting for you to have smex in the evening. It's also mostly for the Deb+Diane 3some, you'll need both routes completed
OMFG That Debbie/Diane 3some was amazing! What a way to finish their content, too bad Jenny is still such a bitch, feels like no matter how many GFE nights I pay her, she will never change, let along ever consider making our 3some into a 4some, lol.

Is it worth do the Captain's fishing secret goal? Will Mia still stay depressed until the next content update if we decided to allow Helen and Harold to divorce? Guessing at some point, doing the pizza delivery missions will open up the chance for the MC to be a sperm donor for Maria? Those last 2 goals are the only ones I have left to finish in my goal tracker, especially since Jenny seems locked in on bitch mode, with no progress in her story.

So I managed to knock up Odette and now Aunt Diane, is there anyone else I can potentially impregnate? Was trying real hard to knock up Debbie so she could be pregnant alongside her sister, but doesn't look like that's an option so far. Oddly enough, I'm kinda tempted to break in more bitches with Sister Angelica and maybe learn more about Mrs. Smith and her depravity so I could blackmail her into breeding her as well (I know, unlikely to happen).

Now that Grace knows the truth about me and Odette, and she isn't freaking out, I'm hoping to get some one-on-one time with her or 3some action with her and Odette. Just wish there was a way to break the news to Eve without breaking her heart.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes