whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Is there something like 'No pregnancy' mod? ...or an easy way to prevent it happening by editing game files without breaking the game?

Reactions: bogodit

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is there something like 'No pregnancy' mod? ...or an easy way to prevent it happening by editing game files without breaking the game?
Or you could just pull out... but there is at least 1 character that needs to get pregnant to advance the main story, so no getting around that.

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Or you could just pull out... but there is at least 1 character that needs to get pregnant to advance the main story, so no getting around that.
Pull out what? :S (Please no perv jokes on this question)
btw yes, i know for story progression you gotta make it happen at least once.

EDIT: Oh fuck, i get it, sorry XD

• Haha
Reactions: robbiej691

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
You can find a bottle of pills in the Hospital specifically for that, no mod required.

Information
Cumdoom pills

Last edited:

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Yes there is a mod that allows you to either fail or win the pregnancy minigame at will.
It's called naughty tribute mod and it's here on f95.
The installation is as easy as taking a dump.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I wonder if MC might be interested in introducing MC's granny as a new fuckable. That would be a hoot.
There'll soon be two grannies in the game (Roz and the new cafeteria lady), so I'd hope they won't. There are quite a few thing to add which are a lot nicer :D

Does anybody else notice how Roz is based on the monster inc Roz I just realized it
Yeah and there are quite a few others, which are losely based on cartoons or fictional characters. Like Odette for example is a pimped version of Sam from Danny phantom and Coach Bridget was originally based on a game character, whose name I just can't recall.

Last but not least, MC himself is kind of a parody of Noritaka.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
There'll soon be two grannies in the game (Roz and the new cafeteria lady), so I'd hope they won't. There are quite a few thing to add which are a lot nicer :D

Yeah and there are quite a few others, which are losely based on cartoons or fictional characters. Like Odette for example is a pimped version of Sam from Danny phantom and Coach Bridget was originally based on a game character, whose name I just can't recall.

Last but not least, MC himself is kind of a parody of Noritaka.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please do tell me more, I'm curious to know how many more characters are based off of someone besides the obvious (trump and putin).

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Please do tell me more, I'm curious to know how many more characters are based off of someone besides the obvious (trump and putin).
Quite a few actually...

Anna, Cedric, Jiang, Josephine, Justin, Karl, Kassy, Micoe, Mr. Bubbles, Pilly, Cpt. Terry, Titty (the guy who is in the office with Mrs. Smith), Jab, Nadya and Tuuku are (based on) real people who follow DC's streams and who send pictures to him, as is Konterina (the small robot).

Next to that there are references like Mrs. Ross, who is based on Bob Ross, celebrities/memes like Ricky, Gamsay, Keeves, Tina, etc.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
The original video game store clerk was based on a real YouTuber, but he changed it for reasons that I no longer recall.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, by some accounts (the original game and the i-patched game), there is one more "granny." Debbie would be a grandmother too, once Jenny gives birth.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Quite a few actually...

Anna, Cedric, Jiang, Josephine, Justin, Karl, Kassy, Micoe, Mr. Bubbles, Pilly, Cpt. Terry, Titty (the guy who is in the office with Mrs. Smith), Jab, Nadya and Tuuku are (based on) real people who follow DC's streams and who send pictures to him, as is Konterina (the small robot).

Next to that there are references like Mrs. Ross, who is based on Bob Ross, celebrities/memes like Ricky, Gamsay, Keeves, Tina, etc.
Who's Tina supposed to be?
Is there a place where I can see the details of each character's real life inspiration?

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes