NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Have we gotten any new content with Mia's mom in recent updates? Last time I played, I chose her mom over her and I could sleep with her regularly.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
so the new Diane Wallpaper just some old pics revamp
not something new
Diane sleeping on her bed with some old posee and revert to 16:9 ver
I just spend 10 dollars on it
that's all
Bullshit until you share the wallpaper

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Bullshit until you share the wallpaper
Why would it be BS? The fact that not even the low res version of the wallpaper has leaked pretty much indicates that it's nothing special/new.

Having said that, it's certainly not worth it to subscribe just for the wallpapers, either. But at least one gets access to DC's patron discord channel, which seems interesting.

saltonbrooks

Feb 21, 2018
Why would it be BS? The fact that not even the low res version of the wallpaper has leaked pretty much indicates that it's nothing special/new.

Having said that, it's certainly not worth it to subscribe just for the wallpapers, either. But at least one gets access to DC's patron discord channel, which seems interesting.
As i understood, it is discord spilerchannel, where they share some spolier content (btw, how could they hope that noone will tell that info to other community, lol)

Can u tell, what is this 'unique dialoge input' 20bucks patrons can achieve? Do u know?
1628370316740.png

owlking

Sep 20, 2018

that spoiler channel also nothing special
It just mehhhh

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That last sentence had to be written hm?
Adds nothing to your answer besides being dickish.
Grats
Yes, because the dude coming out claiming he did a research that returned nothing while the thread has been talking about it for ~2 weeks and the in-game changelog listing everything in details makes a real good excuse for him to not find anything. Guess clicking 2x in the menu and barely reading 1 line to not have to pretend he couldn't find anything makes me such a big meanie. Grats, you just proved my point

Reactions: DD69-1 and gam2000

nilo96

May 7, 2020
The progress indicator has been at the 47% mark for more than 2 weeks, maybe someone has visited the DC's streams or talked to him on Discord and knows what happened and why the work stalled?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The progress indicator has been at the 47% mark for more than 2 weeks, maybe someone has visited the DC's streams or talked to him on Discord and knows what happened and why the work stalled?
Probably the same as most of the other builds : art is mostly done and the posing/dialogue is stalling behind. Maybe they can't figure out what to do > lewd batch 2 in a month or so then the coding build or cluster everything together and release a giant mess around Xmas.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes