demigoth

Nov 6, 2017
How much i had to wait to see a little bit of Judith content??? I need my timid 4 eyes with huge titties:love:.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How much i had to wait to see a little bit of Judith content??? I need my timid 4 eyes with huge titties:love:.
Since there's nothing for her in-game, you didn't wait anything. Unless your Engrish translator meant "how much you have to wait" > about 3+ years and 4 builds

HymnOfSouls

Jun 17, 2020
Just started playing the game, and I'm doing it with the Naughty Mod, but the game is frozen at Miss Bissette's animation where it has you click to continue moving in frames. If I click it, the scene freezes, if I skip ahead with Control it'll play out the animation, but I can't do anything afterwards, does anyone know how to fix this issue?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Just started playing the game, and I'm doing it with the Naughty Mod, but the game is frozen at Miss Bissette's animation where it has you click to continue moving in frames. If I click it, the scene freezes, if I skip ahead with Control it'll play out the animation, but I can't do anything afterwards, does anyone know how to fix this issue?
Move this discussion to the mod's thread and attach a savegame there.

Reactions: HymnOfSouls

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
DC expanded the class picture and I'd say he did quite a good job compared to the old one.

View attachment 1357372

(taken from that fan instagramm account)
Except, there is no way that Annie would let June play her portable console while she is standing next to her in a school picture. People need to look at the camera dammit! : P

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I think Missy is trying to get an eyeful of Roxxy's cleavage, like Chad is with Judith, except way more obvious. Eve annoyed that Rhonda is elbowing her boob is funny too.

Reactions: sucklepuck

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What? What are you talking about? I see Mia as the sweet, innocent, girl-next-door type.
Look at how Mia is drawn in the new class picture. That's what I'm referring to.
It's like they didn't even try, which is kinda painful for me as a Mia fan.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes