redfoxi

Oct 20, 2019
That's been in the game for more than a year. You either failed when unzipping or trying to put versions of top of each other wonkily and failed still. Or you tried to outwonk the devs/use mods that never worked in 4+ years.

Your best and mostly only option would be to get the latest build again and hope it'll unzip normally. Another good option would be to actually post said traceback in here so we can look at it and possibly not find what you did that fucked it up in the 1st place

Sorry I thought I posted the traceback. Here it is below....For mods all I'm using is the Naughty mod and the version I am using is the latest one. Downloaded it the other day. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Been out of the "industry" for awhile now haha

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/maria/lounge/main.rpy", line 12, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 354, in main
player.location.call_screen(*call_screen_args)
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 272, in call_screen
renpy.call_screen("ui")
File "game/scripts/locations/maria/lounge/screen.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/scripts/locations/maria/lounge/screen.rpy", line 2, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 345, in background
if renpy.loadable(rv) and isinstance(rv, basestring) and ( rv.endswith("_night.jpg") or rv.endswith("_evening.jpg") ) and game.timer.is_fullmoon() and renpy.loadable(rv.replace(".jpg","")+"_fullmoon_overlay.png"):
AttributeError: 'Text' object has no attribute 'lstrip'

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Sorry I thought I posted the traceback. Here it is below....For mods all I'm using is the Naughty mod and the version I am using is the latest one. Downloaded it the other day. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Been out of the "industry" for awhile now haha

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/maria/lounge/main.rpy", line 12, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 354, in main
player.location.call_screen(*call_screen_args)
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 272, in call_screen
renpy.call_screen("ui")
File "game/scripts/locations/maria/lounge/screen.rpy", line 2, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 345, in background
if renpy.loadable(rv) and isinstance(rv, basestring) and ( rv.endswith("_night.jpg") or rv.endswith("_evening.jpg") ) and game.timer.is_fullmoon() and renpy.loadable(rv.replace(".jpg","")+"_fullmoon_overlay.png"):
AttributeError: 'Text' object has no attribute 'lstrip'
Since you used the mod, you're better off going to its thread and post your stuff there. Check 2 posts above yours for the link

Reactions: srksrk 68

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
are those of the last streaming new scenes? I don't remember seeing them in the game so far
Which ones you mean? The one image of Eve I posted a few posts is technically old but was never implemented and probably will never make it into the game, either. Everything he did yesterday is in the game.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is there any official schedule on when this is updated?
As mentioned, they do not set any official (or unofficial) dates. But we should get the second scene update soon(ish) while it looks like the tech update will take more time than one would have thought.

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Hey. Can somebody help me? In the goal tracker it's says that I need to find out what's Jenny's password for her computer to log on. But I already logged in and even done the Remote access mini game. Am I broke some script or what do I need to do?

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes