Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
he made one animation that he showed on discord
Not on Discord myself but, DC doesn't make animations himself and he barely (if ever) shows lewd stuff anywhere (anything more than the naked models are never in streams). Bonus wallpapers aren't mega lewd either.

Maybe the dude who posted the "fake" post above is in some wonky timezone that alters space-time to allow the real DC to skip about 5 hours ahead of his own timezone to post stuff while he's probably sleeping ......

On top of it not being in the official Patreon/main pages, 99%+ fake so far

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I tried it, and followed the instructions but the scripts still seems to be broken, altho' there could be a chance that I did not understand something that I needed to do, I don't know :(
If you attach your save here I will check if something can be done about it.

Reactions: TheSMike

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The first is the main one(this is a pre-moded save just for sure). Thank you for your help!
Do you really only keep one single save? You should save often and in different slots to have backups in place.

However, it seems that the hint text is missleading. You only have to hack into her computer again and watch the camslut videos she posted. This should advance her story.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i have an old Version of the game, do i have download it again?
They don't do "patches" or "update-only" releases, so yes, you gotta download everything again every time a new build comes out (which can be a few days/week when a bugfix patch comes out after a main build). For now though, you either get the game now and play a bit or wait a few months to get the tech update and start from there

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Do you really only keep one single save? You should save often and in different slots to have backups in place.

However, it seems that the hint text is missleading. You only have to hack into her computer again and watch the camslut videos she posted. This should advance her story.
Well yes I only have one. I did not know that the saves could be broken. But I guess from now on I'm gonna do more saves. Hm well I'm gonna try that but, I hacked the computer already. The worst thing could happen is I'm skipping Jenny's route which would be a shame cuz I love to do everything that a game offers for me altho' I don't like Jenny so I wouldn't be that sad.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Christina Hendricks, absolute Goddess.

But, I don't get it. What is the meaning/purpose of this post?
Did you just want to share a picture of her here or is there some sort of relevancy for it (other than the character Tina being in Summertime Saga) that I'm not aware of?

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes