FPA

Feb 22, 2018
Got a strange bug where I can't complete Roxxy's route - there is supposed to be a meeting between Roxxy and her girls after the final scene with Dexter, weeks later and it still does not show up when I go to school. Played this game a couple of times before, and have had a similar issue before. Bug?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Got a strange bug where I can't complete Roxxy's route - there is supposed to be a meeting between Roxxy and her girls after the final scene with Dexter, weeks later and it still does not show up when I go to school. Played this game a couple of times before, and have had a similar issue before. Bug?
Is it the beach night bottle spinnage ? You gotta go there during the weekend evening and click on the campfire on the beach. Unless you actually bugged out, in which case, dunno. Good plan would be to check the phone hints and/or post your save around

Reactions: FPA

FPA

Feb 22, 2018
Is it the beach night bottle spinnage ? You gotta go there during the weekend evening and click on the campfire on the beach. Unless you actually bugged out, in which case, dunno. Good plan would be to check the phone hints and/or post your save around
Yup its the full spinnage, repeatable locker and her mom scenes - the full Roxxy route. Fought Dexter, and next day at school the girls are supposed to be discussing MC's prowess which opens all scenes. Bugged somehow, maybe do to another quest on the go or something.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yup its the full spinnage, repeatable locker and her mom scenes - the full Roxxy route. Fought Dexter, and next day at school the girls are supposed to be discussing MC's prowess which opens all scenes. Bugged somehow, maybe do to another quest on the go or something.
I think it's not the next day but the next week or so and it might also be necessary to visit her again at the trailer.

Aug 11, 2021
When will the MC got A+ on Gym Class ?

Also when will Coach Bridget got her own route ?

Is DC have a plan for Coach Bridget to be a lesbian, or DC have a plan for Coach Bridget to be straight and she will have sex with the MC in the future ?

If you answer my question in the future, so I thanked you in advance.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I think she is tied into Ronda's route, and that's coming in the update following the tech update. So I'd be expecting to wait around 6 months or so.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think she is tied into Ronda's route, and that's coming in the update following the tech update. So I'd be expecting to wait around 6 months or so.
That was indeed a very early plan but DC changed it some time ago. Now she's meant to be part of the next teacher update. So we'll have to wait a bit longer.

Is DC have a plan for Coach Bridget to be a lesbian, or DC have a plan for Coach Bridget to be straight and she will have sex with the MC in the future ?
It's clear that she'll have sex with MC. I don't think we know anything beyond that at the moment.

POW75

Dec 24, 2019
I'm sorry, but I just got to fight Russia. Whatever I do is the Russian kill. I have all my knowledge to the maximum. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm sorry, but I just got to fight Russia. Whatever I do is the Russian kill. I have all my knowledge to the maximum. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
Why would you need knowledge in a knife fight ? Aside the massive red DEX in 1 of the corner telling you what you need, the cheat mode allowing you to skip the fight, the new game mode that gives you ~5 points on start, you still decided to play on normal mode and not farm the good stat. Great. Now go out there and get buttbuddy with Somrak for a few months and farm that DEX, you might have a better chance at not winning the fight anyway

Reactions: POW75

AuDDz

Nov 23, 2018
When will the MC got A+ on Gym Class ?

Also when will Coach Bridget got her own route ?

If you answer my question in the future, so I thanked you in advance.
Who knows at this point. Its not in the content roadmap so you're probably looking at a few years tbh

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I keep wanting to play this (again) but then realise the Ronda update is next and kinda wanna wait for that.
Two years? Two years. See you then.
Fucking hell, this was meant as a joke, DC!
We probably won't have Ronda yet by july 2022, will we?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Fucking hell, this was meant as a joke, DC!
We probably won't have Ronda yet by july 2022, will we?
If they manage to get the tech build out before/around Xmas, we might get R(h)onda late April/early May. A lot of unknown ifs and maybes will probably change that though

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I really AND I MEAN REALLY thought this be the only game i wouldn't consider to ask for it but here goes... can i please get a full save :D? legit the gallery unlocker/cookie jar whatever have conflicts when opening new scenes and pretty much need to be played in order to be seen and in other scenarios i get a lot of Ren'py errors of loading the scene so :p don't want to put myself in another 9hrs of grinding the whole storyline

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I really AND I MEAN REALLY thought this be the only game i wouldn't consider to ask for it but here goes... can i please get a full save :D? legit the gallery unlocker/cookie jar whatever have conflicts when opening new scenes and pretty much need to be played in order to be seen and in other scenarios i get a lot of Ren'py errors of loading the scene so :p don't want to put myself in another 9hrs of grinding the whole storyline
Start game, load or new game, click phone, click wifi icon, wade through the 409157439865 pages of warnings that your game will blow itself and your PC will melt, find the "gallery unlock all", click that, go back main menu, enjoy

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes