Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
As a person from one of SummertimeSaga translation teams, how can I ask admin to change List of languages from English only to multiple?
View attachment 1420898

The list of enabled languages can be seen from official page and each of em is free to download and use.
Go to the OP (the actual post, not just the 1st page) and check on the lower left corner for a "report" icon. Click that and tell them to update the language there. Will they do anything though, that's the question :unsure:

Reactions: saltonbrooks

NeoSlimey

Oct 28, 2018
Or once again down the easier path : stop saving anywhere and/or in the middle of scenes. Only save in the official 2 places and never experience anything resembling save bugs ..... Good thing that was never said anywhere in the last ~4 years either
I SAVED IN MY FUCKING BEDROOM

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I SAVED IN MY FUCKING BEDROOM
Mad much ? I also saved in MC's room from the 1st 0.20 release almost 2 years ago and I never bugged. So who's got the better point ? You bugging out like crazy for unknown reasons you're not providing or my glorious bug-free game on the same saveslot for the last 4-5 builds ? Also caps lock abuse is reportable

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for that addition. Keep up the great work!

Oh, and I take offense at you calling us freaks, sir. :)
Only a freak can call another freak freak ;)
I love hair, but it's too much for me :) Could You add an option with a beautiful intimate haircut in the shape of a neat triangle? Something like this:

View attachment 1421510
Well, it's not just a simple change but would mean to do all the pictures again -- so maybe later. And I fear if you don't like it, you won't like the upcoming Roxxy addition either...

• Wow
Reactions: Ranma

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
so edgy. much frighten.
Nice empty quote with nothing to add either. Don't even know if you're trying to be funny towards that dude who caps lock'd his rage or me trying to point out how he failed at so many things in 1 post

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Semi off-topic but just found out DC made his account here to go cockblock another dev who stole assets from Summertime and put them in his "game" ...... And not just that 99% Summertime rip-off meme game that came out and got butchered on the same day earlier this year either

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Semi off-topic but just found out DC made his account here to go cockblock another dev who stole assets from Summertime and put them in his "game" ...... And not just that 99% Summertime rip-off meme game that came out and got butchered on the same day earlier this year either
Is not another dev using his assets, but using then and trying to make money out of it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's slow coming up, especially first time.
I'm surprised people's phones don't just explode while loading up the game. Takes about 30 secs-1 min on beefcake PCs, can't imagine how a puny phone doesn't melt itself trying to do it

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm surprised people's phones don't just explode while loading up the game. Takes about 30 secs-1 min on beefcake PCs, can't imagine how a puny phone doesn't melt itself trying to do it
On my system:
From loading to title: ~17 seconds.
I'm not on a beefcake PC (i5-6600K, 16GB DDR4, Geforce GTX 1080 Ti, 5200RPM SSHD)

I'll tell you what slow loading is. Dishonored 2. At least, until you force the game through Vulkan.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes