Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Unfortunatly it is a remake uptdate. When i play on 16/9 remake : i've only seen a few "redrawned" Arts this and there. We need to wait, probably 2 or 3 updates for new contents. (come back in 2 or 8 years for a finished product!! hehe)
You can watch dev's picaro stream to see the speed of Dark Cookies. (He is a nice, great, and honest guy!!!) But, also : the master of MILK <3
Thanks

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
In the last stream, DC was showing a whole new UI to the viewers and it should tell you that he's still unsure as to the final direction his game is going.

IMHO, this entire game is a way for him to play with, and to test ideas to implement, as well as him taking the time to go back and improve areas where it's needed (art/story/coding). I know that there are going to be a lot of varying opinions on that, seeing as some just want the old art, and then just push forward until completion.

Unfortunately, that's not going to happen. So, for anyone that prefers that idea? Best to jump ship, because this games finish date is going to be a long time from now.

Some people either don't know, or don't remember that the game itself was originally just him goofing around to see if he could even make one, by learning renpy on his own. The art was sloppy and rushed by his own admission, and for a lot of the early streams, they were just a reason for him to drink and draw, where some of the streams had very little to do with the game at all.

He brought on others when he started getting support by backers, and a lot of them enjoyed watching the streams, as much as they did playing the game. It's one of the reasons why people won't stop supporting him, no matter how many people on a pirate site tell them to do so.

In short, he's not milking anything, he just has zero plans to finish it on anyone else's schedule but his own.

And he'd also be the type of person to drag it out even further, just to spite anyone who tells him to hurry up. Remember that. ;)
Here's the clip (I decided to pull it from the VOD when I read your post). Note his vision of 100, 200, 300 total characters in the game. There is no plan to end the development of this game at any foreseeable time.
I included captions (ai created) for those who can read and kept the audio available for those who cannot (low res because of 10MB limit for attachments on F95, also audio is a bit muddied).

SemenDaemon

Nov 4, 2023
Since you just mentioned it, was the rap minigame even still a thing in the pre-tech version of the game. Or was that removed together with the friendship between Eve and the rappers?
I honestly don't remember.
Had to check and yeah it's still in there.
Screenshot rap.png

The only option I have is "nevermind". I don't have an older save. So idk if it's reserved for when you're trying to win over Eve or you just max it out and can't do it anymore.

Honestly the most unrealistic part of the game. Big titty cow and vampire waifus? ok. Fighting underwater monster to get some mermaid puss? fair. Winning a rap battle against (not) Wiz Khalifa? No fucking chance.

SemenDaemon

Nov 4, 2023
If you are surprise about his age …
1st : college depend on country. In my college, I was 9 to 13. I think it's something like US "secondary"
2nd : I was ahead in my studies, I too was 16 when I started university (your "college" here).

But, well, never mind. This game really disappointed me when it came older ;)
In what country do they use college to refer to age 9 to 13?
In some EU countries the system is different
College -> middle school (11-15)
Lyceum -> high school (15-18)

And if I remember University is an all around term for post-secondary. Everything is university apart from some being called "school of ____" which is usually reserved for art degrees and whatnot.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Any kind hero to share a save file pretty please ?
There's a link to the save file request thread in the first post of this thread - just below the download links:
1722724533965.png
Are you wanting a save file or do you just want to see all the CGs in the Cookie Jar gallery?

If all you want is to see all the CGs in the gallery: Click on the WiFi symbol of the in-game phone several times to access the cheat settings for unlocking the gallery 100%. To learn more: see my FAQ in 80,603

mydude22

Oct 13, 2018
There's a link to the save file request thread in the first post of this thread - just below the download links:
View attachment 3896366
Are you wanting a save file or do you just want to see all the CGs in the Cookie Jar gallery?

If all you want is to see all the CGs in the gallery: Click on the WiFi symbol of the in-game phone several times to access the cheat settings for unlocking the gallery 100%. To learn more: see my FAQ in 80,603
The Save Request Thread's has no latest updated saves at this moment it seems.
Not sure about the Wi-Fi Icon this might be just on my side, but after pressing the symbol several times the gallery doesn't seem to unlock, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The Save Request Thread's has no latest updated saves at this moment it seems.
Not sure about the Wi-Fi Icon this might be just on my side, but after pressing the symbol several times the gallery doesn't seem to unlock, maybe I'm doing something wrong?
As I said in the post you quoted --- To learn more: see my FAQ in 80,603

(from that FAQ - follow the link)
Only cheat mode - WiFi cheat console is accessible for unlocking the cookie jar gallery, only.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes