Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
yisus, the new Becca scene is so good. Roxxy is the best.
Becca had a scene 4 months ago in the 1st batch .....

And speaking of scenes : unless there's a 3rd batch before/with the tech build, you blobs won't have anything lewd until R(h)onda comes out in 6+ months. Just hoping you whinelords can cope with that

Last edited:

earth_dragon4

Oct 1, 2020
I think i've completed everything in the current build except the aqua route. i seem to be stuck on it. i have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but no mini game available. Any ideas?

Shutloud

Nov 9, 2017

And speaking of scenes : unless there's a 3rd batch before/with the tech build, you blobs won't have anything lewd until R(h)onda comes out in 6+ months. Just hoping you whinelords can cope with that
And? I just found it and it's amazíng

Reactions: TGafy

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Good people, any solution, use the file to have the scenes in the gallery and with some I get an error, any solution?

111.jpg

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Keep telling people to not use the unlocker or mass report the OP so mods remove it. Both are wetdreams and none will happen. Tough life

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
how much longer until completion. I love this game, but I haven't played for a long time and I want to wait till it is completed before doing a new game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
how much longer until completion. I love this game, but I haven't played for a long time and I want to wait till it is completed before doing a new game.
100% Completed? That'll be a few years, mate.
A few years until the planned content is done. Then add another few for the remaining routes remakes. Then another few again for the rest (prom night/dating/whatever). See you back in ~4-5 years at best then Larry boi

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
just something that's on his site

Small 0.20.12 update (Pre-tech - Part 2)
This is NOT the "Tech Update", but a 2nd small update containing new scenes for various characters already existing in the game. So the new map and widescreen is not part of this small update, but will be in the upcoming Tech Update (see progress bar). We are still working on the Tech Update in parallel with these new batch of scenes.
If you are a Patron supporting us, you can access a unique private download link on our website by linking your Patreon account here (OLD SAVES COMPATIBLE):

If you are a not a Patron but want to play our latest patch, you will have to wait for our public links to be ready, roughly within 24 hours (OLD SAVES COMPATIBLE):
well hello OLD SAVE ARE NOT COMPATIBLE

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017

I don't think the vipers will be able to hold tong that long...but I understand the frustration, like with any other great game, the longer you wait, the bigger the expectations for it.
This release is just a teaser.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
This game will be in development until they can no longer make decent money from patreon. This game is a gold mine for the devs. They will make less money if they try to finish this game. Patreon as a funding system actually incentivises less work.

Look it's a good game and one of the best out there so I'm glad the dev has made money out of this but it's dev time is foking slow as a result.

That said, you may as well jump in now and start playing

Reactions: Unreal434 and zabal
4.00 star(s) 363 Votes