Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Since it is not clear how to unlock the new scenes for v0.20.12 here is what is new.

- Maria: At night have sex with her at the Pizzeria. If you had Tony watch during the first scene there will be an option for a threesome. If you didn't then there will be an option for catch breath.

- Liu: Go to the bank on a Tuesday morning, and have sex with her, her scene has a new added angle

-Jenny: Go to the attic of the house when its night out and click on the rug.

-Diane: Go to the barn on any day, complete the milking mini-game for Diane (Not the goat girl) . She will now ask for sex after completing the game

-Crystal: Go to Roxxys trailer at night on anyday of the week and click on her.

-Eve: Go to the tattoo parlor on a Saturday or Sunday morning, have sex with eve. Afterwards, head to the bathroom and click on the shower.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Since it is not clear how to unlock the new scenes for v0.20.12 here is what is new.

- Maria: At night have sex with her at the Pizzeria. If you had Tony watch during the first scene there will be an option for a threesome. If you didn't then there will be an option for catch breath.

- Liu: Go to the bank on a Tuesday morning, and have sex with her, her scene has a new added angle

-Jenny: Go to the attic of the house when its night out and click on the rug.

-Diane: Go to the barn on any day, complete the milking mini-game for Diane (Not the goat girl) . She will now ask for sex after completing the game

-Crystal: Go to Roxxys trailer at night on anyday of the week and click on her.

-Eve: Go to the tattoo parlor on a Saturday or Sunday morning, have sex with eve. Afterwards, head to the bathroom and click on the shower.
Gotta question people's ability to click 2x on the main menu and read what's already written in there instead of writing a novel about stuff most people who can actually click twice found out 3 days ago

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
i wonder if at some point all females will be impregnable.
Very unlikely - i think the likes of the teachers wont get expanded on again for example even if they really need more content. Personally i would like to see an option to go with everyone instead of the branching paths most (Choose the horny milf neighbour or the school geek, choose your slim young friend or her mom).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
saves are broken again
didnt we waited for months to the game be compatible for older saves? :)
Dude you can facepalm me all you want, but what I say stays true:
Saves are not broken and have not been for years now. Learn about difference between warnings an errors.
Learn to read. The game gives you a warning if you load older saves, but older saves are compatible since several years now. There are a couple of things to be taken care of, though: only save in MC's bedroom or on the main town map, and never while in the middle of quests.

For your information: facepalms count the same as likes to your reaction score, so there is no point wasting them.

Edit: OMG he did it again :D

Last edited:

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Gotta question people's ability to click 2x on the main menu and read what's already written in there instead of writing a novel about stuff most people who can actually click twice found out 3 days ago
Well some of us appreciate it because we don't want to waste our time downloading the update to find out it's shit.

Summersnow

Jul 1, 2020
Nope, and since it's been asked a few dozen times already, we probably never will
I think this is related to Maria´s new scene. Afaik Sploosh wanted to have the Tony, Maria, MC threesome for quite a while.
Not a hundred% sure though, but pretty sure.

4.00 star(s) 362 Votes