Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
So it's been awhile since I played this game, is there any way to open all the scenes these days? or do you have to manually go through the game?

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
So it's been awhile since I played this game, is there any way to open all the scenes these days? or do you have to manually go through the game?
There's an option in the beginning that let's you skip it all and go to the new content, but if you want the complete cookie jar scenes open your phone in the game and click on the wifi symbol, it will ask you to type "I understand", after that just click unlock all cookie jar scenes.

PP27

Aug 7, 2020
Worst update ever. Crystal and Liu just look wrong in front. Same about Maria new pose. Wtf it took half a year to make this? New Jenny 'scene' is just scam and we left with more or less nice Eve and Diane scene. Wow.

Jun 21, 2018
Reading the changelog actually answers everything posted in here since the update came out, you should try it
Did you read the changelogs yourself? Because they don't break down who gets new scenes, because spoilers I imagine, they don't talk about who didn't get scenes, and why. If you have nothing to add, then don't quote others.

Reactions: Jayman69

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Did you read the changelogs yourself? Because they don't break down who gets new scenes, because spoilers I imagine, they don't talk about who didn't get scenes, and why. If you have nothing to add, then don't quote others.
The changelog gives away a spoiler when you click on the slightly brighter and whiter text line (need sharp eyes).

Budman59

Jul 19, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before loaded naughty mod previous mod let one choose boy , girl or twins .Now when I press twins it comes out just a boy or girl, did I miss something?

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
- This was never advertised anywhere as "new girl content", your point does nothing
- Old saves work fine for every1 who know how to actually play the game, another invalid point
- You having to restart cause you can't save in the 2 places dev said to do it for the last ~3 years doesn't mean you have a point yet again

In conclusion, game works fine and you're in cause
You sound like someone took a shit on your coffee this morning, bad fap for the brain? literally no one would ever bother to find informations about how to save the game properly, people just want to save the game simply and easily without breaking in every update.
Unless you really follow the game but seems you take that follow up to a completely fanatic level my friend.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before loaded naughty mod previous mod let one choose boy , girl or twins .Now when I press twins it comes out just a boy or girl, did I miss something?
Naughty Tribute Mod never gave the option to choose between boy, girl or twins. Are you talking about the game's cheat menu (phone bars)? You see what happens if you make the wrong choice there and a girl doesn't support it.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Is there a way to see all the renders and new images that Cookie Dark Cookie posts on his livestream? I tried searching and I couldn't find them.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is there a way to see all the renders and new images that Cookie Dark Cookie posts on his livestream? I tried searching and I couldn't find them.
There was pretty well managed fan instagram acount but it got deleted a few weeks ago. So unless that guy uploads his images again somewhere else, there's little out there.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You sound like someone took a shit on your coffee this morning, bad fap for the brain? literally no one would ever bother to find informations about how to save the game properly, people just want to save the game simply and easily without breaking in every update.
Unless you really follow the game but seems you take that follow up to a completely fanatic level my friend.
Older Patreon release posts said where to save. You getting the game from here and not knowing doesn't change that. Game doesn't know nor care you didn't get it legit and won't bother to recode itself just for you if you save at random and/or in the middle of dialogue. It's still on you to get info on stuff, even if you have to open more than 1 tab for a game and read around

• Angry
Reactions: Ryuukun

hilts

Mar 3, 2020
Any Help for this? Occurred when I tried shower with Eve and other new scenes.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/characters/eve/scene/sex_shower.rpy", line 206, in <module>
StopIteration: 

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/characters/eve/scene/sex_shower.rpyc", line 206, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/eve/scene/sex_shower.rpyc", line 144, in script
  File "/home/SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1441, in execute
    args, kwargs = self.arguments.evaluate()
  File "/home/SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 190, in evaluate
    args.append(renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope))
  File "/home/ Downloads/SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/home/ Downloads/SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
StopIteration: 

Linux-5.4.0-89-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bullseye-sid
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.12
Mon Oct 25 18:17:19 2021

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Any Help for this? Occurred when I tried shower with Eve and other new scenes.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
StopIteration:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/characters/eve/scene/sex_shower.rpyc", line 206, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/eve/scene/sex_shower.rpyc", line 144, in script
  File "/home/SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1441, in execute
    args, kwargs = self.arguments.evaluate()
  File "/home/SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 190, in evaluate
    args.append(renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope))
  File "/home/ Downloads/SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/home/ Downloads/SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
StopIteration:

Linux-5.4.0-89-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bullseye-sid
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.12
Mon Oct 25 18:17:19 2021
If you used the OP unlocker, you fucked yourself and will need to delete all your game folders (especially the /roaming/renpy/summertime/), get the game back and restart.

If not, blame Linux

4.00 star(s) 362 Votes