sreenbleeder404

Jun 2, 2020
Do you guys think there will ever be any content with the girl from the gameshop? (The cosplaying chick, forgot her name for a sec.)
It's really cool to read through the page here and see how alot of characters or other decisions were made!
Can't wait fir the new update, Summertime Saga is by far my favorite game on F95!

sreenbleeder404

Jun 2, 2020
I have a question about Josephine, the next day after the sexual encounter with josephine in her father's office she tells the MC that her father told her she has a couple of days to find another place to live and next she asks the MC do you know of a place? and a pop up on the screen showing something like "I don't" I can't remember but does this mean there is a option that the MC can find her a place or the MC's beach house?
Yeah I was wondering the same thing.. I didn't buy the beach house yet when I got to that point.. Dunno if I have a save from before.. Would be cool though!

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Guys where can I find old version download link I only finished 20.7 now I want to play 20.8 without any spoiler

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Guys where can I find old version download link I only finished 20.7 now I want to play 20.8 without any spoiler
You do know the newest version has the same content from 0.20.7/8 ? Just get the 0.20.12 and pray to RNGesus skipping 5 builds won't screw your save too much

Reactions: Kak99

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
You do know the newest version has the same content from 0.20.7/8 ? Just get the 0.20.12 and pray to RNGesus skipping 5 builds won't screw your save too much
I want to play where I left off If I start everything new in latest version I would skip tons of content in the middle version

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
I want to play where I left off If I start everything new in latest version I would skip tons of content in the middle version
So you really think thats what happens??? You really need to think about why that sounds wrong.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Yeah I was wondering the same thing.. I didn't buy the beach house yet when I got to that point.. Dunno if I have a save from before.. Would be cool though!
I already paid for the beach house but unfortunatly this popup is worthless if I had to guess it must be an unfinished part maybe in the update or future content but I don't know I rarely get my posts answerded on here I have a few posts for this game and others that have not been answered in weeks.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
The MC 's house mates are just house mates and not his sister and mother blood related so what is the incest patch for? what does it do?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Same. Jenny is best girl.
No jenny is not the best if jenny's attitude towards the MC was much nicer then jenny would be the best girl and if jenny's mechanics allowed her to be the MC's girlfriend free of charge like eve and a few others then jenny would be the perfect girl but unfortunatly she was made into a cam whore I would have to say she fits in the catagory as one of the worst girls.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I have a question about mia and helen's route branching towards helen's route I don't know what the walkthrough on this site givs two choices the strap on choice I am a bit confused it reads "let the religious impregnate Helen with holy seed" the game mechanics for helen she don't have the option to be impregnated if choosing to do it yourself and the second option a strap on can't get her or anyone pregnant so why does it say let the religious impregnate Helen with holy seed? I think the wiki needs redone.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I have a question about mia and helen's route branching towards helen's route I don't know what the walkthrough on this site givs two choices the strap on choice I am a bit confused it reads "let the religious impregnate Helen with holy seed" the game mechanics for helen she don't have the option to be impregnated if choosing to do it yourself and the second option a strap on can't get her or anyone pregnant so why does it say let the religious impregnate Helen with holy seed? I think the wiki needs redone.
For the third time - people in the Summertime Saga Walkthrough & FAQ Thread should be able to help you ... they also have a discord #help channel.

Reactions: Johnny90H30

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
The MC 's house mates are just house mates and not his sister and mother blood related so what is the incest patch for? what does it do?
No they are not. They are just housemates because of Patreon.
Debbie is MCs Mom and Jenny is MCs Sister.
The Incest Patch restore this relation Like it was intended.
It was changed by the developers due to Patreons "no incest" rule since Patreon saw that most adult games which was created due to the Patreon System was Incest related and they didn't wanted this anymore.

Reactions: KermitwithaC

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
No they are not. They are just housemates because of Patreon.
Debbie is MCs Mom and Jenny is MCs Sister.
The Incest Patch restore this relation Like it was intended.
It was changed by the developers due to Patreons "no incest" rule since Patreon saw that most adult games which was created due to the Patreon System was Incest related and they didn't wanted this anymore.
GJ, you fell for his "water is wet, but not really" trap. And your answer is 1/2 true : Paypal said lolnope to anything harder than vanilla pron, Patreon said meh and devs got shafted.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
GJ, you fell for his "water is wet, but not really" trap. And your answer is 1/2 true : Paypal said lolnope to anything harder than vanilla pron, Patreon said meh and devs got shafted.
Nope I also think he is trolling but since he also had unbrightly Situations here it's a 50:50 for me.

Also stop being rude. You are accusing People and even insulting some of them without need.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nope I also think he is trolling but since he also had unbrightly Situations here it's a 50:50 for me.

Also stop being rude. You are accusing People and even insulting some of them without need.
Go back a few pages and check everything he posted. It's either massive trollage or beyond braindead. In both cases, a good laugh to be had, whether or not you get mad at me for it

• Haha
Reactions: Johnny90H30
4.00 star(s) 363 Votes