the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
You don't choose anything in Roxxy's and Eve's route (dickEve notwithstanding), it's not the same. And both Mia's and Tammy/June's route-split will get either dumped or heavily remade when they win a poll for their remake. As is the case with everything not having a remake yet : crying about it now does nothing when all you gotta do is save and choose both (for the lewds) or wait a few years till they get their poll.
You're focusing too much on details while the main focus should be on the total 'benefit' instead of nitpicking on trivial details...

I also want to add that stating one's opinion is not the same as crying or whining.

It seems that you like nitpicking on people who simply want to express their opinion about games.

If you don't agree or don't like what I said, there is no need to reply to me.

You're not being helpful here.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Stating one's opinion is not the same as crying or whining.

If you don't agree or don't like what I said, there is no need to reply to me...

You're not being helpful here.
Stating facts over your opinion is though, you getting mad about it isn't being helpful either.

Plumbogummite

Dec 13, 2020
Yes, I have been seeing the Maintenance screen more often than not on many F95 game threads plus the Watched page. Other errors trying to Like posts or view notification list.

Reactions: tankdick

crysman2000

Sep 29, 2018
Yes, I have been seeing the Maintenance screen more often than not on many F95 game threads plus the Watched page. Other errors trying to Like posts or view notification list.
I'm happy to hear I haven't been the only one experiencing severely slow speeds while on f95zone. Seeing the pages load slowly or even default into the maintenance screen or unable to open up multiple tabs without them all going into the maintenance screen. It's only with this site too... not sure what's up

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm happy to hear I haven't been the only one experiencing severely slow speeds while on f95zone. Seeing the pages load slowly or even default into the maintenance screen or unable to open up multiple tabs without them all going into the maintenance screen. It's only with this site too... not sure what's up
It's been that way for more than a week. Site is either melting or their "real" maintenance is slow/clunky. Probably off-topic and expecting nukes soon

Last edited:

Chrostiph

Oct 21, 2018
And here I thought it was just me, I am getting this every second page I surf to on F95 recently. My F5 is wearing out

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
Does anyone know how to trigger Becca's Exhibitionist sex?

Every time I visits her room at night, there is no option to see her alone...

The only option available is to see Tina (her mom)...

Any info is welcomed. Thanks in advance!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger Becca's Exhibitionist sex?

Every time I visits her room at night, there is no option to see her alone...

The only option available is to see Tina (her mom)...

Any info is welcomed. Thanks in advance!
You have to either finish inside her during the foursome, or during her solo scene, at the spin bottle beach event. Maybe only one or both, I don't remember. And, of course, it has to be weekday's evening because at the weekend she is elsewhere ;)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You have to either finish inside her during the foursome, or during her solo scene, at the spin bottle beach event. Maybe only one or both, I don't remember. And, of course, it has to be weekday's evening because at the weekend she is elsewhere ;)
Or use basic reading skills and check the changelog

• Haha
Reactions: gam2000

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Lol, they removed it between builds. Good on DC to screw people who skip updates, now be left in the dark and deal with it

mans23

Dec 26, 2017
Help, please, I haven't played this game for a long time.
1. I am starting a new game in version 0.20.12 with Russian translation. When I make the first save, the game switches to English. How to fix?
2. One more question about saving in the game. Do you need to play without a rollback to keep the game from breaking?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Help, please, I haven't played this game for a long time.
1. I am starting a new game in version 0.20.12 with Russian translation. When I make the first save, the game switches to English. How to fix?
2. One more question about saving in the game. Do you need to play without a rollback to keep the game from breaking?
1. Incest patch and translation do not work together.

2. Save only in MC's bedroom or the town map.

3. Never save in the middle of a running quest or dialog.

Reactions: mans23

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
1. Incest patch and translation do not work together.
2. Save only in MC's bedroom or the town map.
3. Never save in the middle of a running quest or dialog.
I don't care about #1, but #2&3 are good to know, but I have violated that rule ever since the beginning without knowingly had a problem. I will be more careful in the future.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't care about #1, but #2&3 are good to know, but I have violated that rule ever since the beginning without knowingly had a problem. I will be more careful in the future.
Welcome to the club of "lucky dudes who have the only working version", where no bugs are encountered (though not saving in the 2 stated places is playing with a lit match on the Hindenberg, it's in the release notes). There's like 2 of us in the thread so far ..... Pure luck ? Bugs aren't that spread unlike what people around here claim ? Not fail modding actually doesn't break the game ? Such questions to be answered

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
where is Diane’s house ?? :confused:
Option 1 : it shows it to you when you unlock it on day 1
Option 2 : it gets nuked during her route, she builds a barn at the same spot
Option 3 : it's still there in late game

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes