Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is there any way to unlock the eve futa scenes in the cookie jar?

and are for someone else many replays bugged when using the unlocker? Like many unexpected runtime errors
dickEve : replay her route with the option (since you should have saved when the game told you to)
unlocker : nope, it's been outdated for more than a year, it breaks the game and the mods don't care. You have to either/both restart your gameplay and delete everything then re-download the game. Then stay away from everything in the OP not the main game (maybe srk's mod if you can't live without modding the game)

honda civic69

May 31, 2021
THought about trying out this game and i have a question
Do i need to download the incest patch separately or is it already included in the mega link ?

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
THought about trying out this game and i have a question
Do i need to download the incest patch separately or is it already included in the mega link ?
You have to download it separately. There are instructions when you click on the DL link.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Also i know there is no fetish shaming. But come one the milking thing. Is just... Idk
Its just why..... Just why. Its like having a fetish for trees is so fringe. Kinda instant boner kill for me personally. ive never seen a cow and was like .... You know what i wish my gf was a cow so i could dress her up like one and milk her boob puss that is so got ill fap to it. Shrug but thats me. Honest if this game didn't have this id be dehydrated from fapping . I mean dried out like a mummy.
I know a couple of women who have the hucow fantasy. One is trying to induce lactation even though she's never had a baby.
Is there any way to unlock the eve futa scenes in the cookie jar?

and are for someone else many replays bugged when using the unlocker? Like many unexpected runtime errors
Futa? There's a trans character, but as far as I've seen no futa.

Reactions: jestertlw

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
I know a couple of women who have the hucow fantasy. One is trying to induce lactation even though she's never had a baby.

Yeah they need help.
Something that fringe is just weird
Like if i knew someone like that id probably just run away and not tell them where im going

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Any updates ? The road map been stuck at 62% for a while now
Not much in terms of progress. DC hired another poser and we'll get a 3rd batch of scenes consisting of girls who currently don't have any (or very, very old ones). Next to that it seems like the flow and some parts of Ronda's story are already written... which sadly doesn't mean much if the current update just gets bigger and bigger.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Not much in terms of progress. DC hired another poser and we'll get a 3rd batch of scenes consisting of girls who currently don't have any (or very, very old ones). Next to that it seems like the flow and some parts of Ronda's story are already written... which sadly doesn't mean much if the current update just gets bigger and bigger.
I wonder, is there a possibility that Rhonda update will be released very soon after tech update. With this speed of progress there is a chance that DC will finish graphics for Rhonda update at the same time when coders finish their job with tech update. Also I imagine there will be not much work for coders in Rhonda update.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes