Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Small Penis Humiliation. Basically your partner laughing at you because you have a small penis. You don't have to have a micropenis to be into this fetish, btw, lots of malesubs with average penises are into it. Lots of trans girls also get off on pretending to have a smaller penis than they actually do for obvious gender dysphoria reasons.

Speaking of which, we can use our pizza delivery money to buy a beach house and a sports car, why can't we buy Eve bottom surgery? Serious question.
Maybe because DC and co don't give enough fucks to care about it ? Or they're too busy swimming in that sweet milk pool they get every month ? Not counting Eve's route is 3 years old and most normal people would deal with that fact and move on to future builds instead of dwelling on nitpicky non-sense. Or DC and co are just trash devs like most dudes around here claim daily

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Speaking of which, we can use our pizza delivery money to buy a beach house and a sports car, why can't we buy Eve bottom surgery? Serious question.
To me that's kinda against the premise of her story to be honest. In the end it's more about her getting confident about who she is and not about changing her to be "someone else".

Next to that I'm not really sure why it should be added in the first place. Those who don't like trans characters won't be happy about it anyway (after all, she's still trans) and for those who like her trans story/don't mind it, there doesn't seem to be a need.

So it would be quite a bit of work/another branch for a result that won't really improve the game. At least that's how I see it.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
How to get the latest scenes of Eve and Jenny?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the evening go to mc's house attic and click on the rug.
Weekend morning go to Eve room. Sleep with her, and when mc wakes up go to bathroom and click on the shower curtain.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I haven't played this for a time, what does 'Pre-tech - Part 2' mean?
The current update to convert the game to widescreen and fix the old, saggy code is going to take roughly 3-4 times longer to finish than initially projected, so they're trickling out some small "pre-tech" updates containing individual scenes for a small batch of characters every few months. This should keep people from rioting in the streets and cancelling their Patreon subscriptions happy until the full update releases. Theoretically, anyways.

We've gotten two batches so far, with one more planned.

Reactions: Creus

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I need to figure out how DC codes his game interactions. I'm thinking of having a system where the player hits a moving target in order to provide a "saving throw." Anyone know of a good tutorial for how those are done in Ren'Py?

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Well, there are degrees, but I'd say only few end up at the point where Eve is? At least few, who don't have actual issues. Eve does have her scar, but it still seems like a strange hook for a story, if one considers that DC/Sploosh had every other option in the world if the female version was meant to be the canon version.
I've known someone who would have anxiety if they didn't wear makeup around other people, I would say it's more common than we might want to believe. Having anxiety over the appearance of a scar may not be too far outside of reality, but there could possibly even be some PTSD coupled with it from the crash. Seeing the scar herself might trigger feelings of anxiety and make her feel even more vulnerable when she shows it to the MC. I have anxiety issues myself, and it can be very uncomfortable if I know (or imagine) that other people are aware of my anxiety. That could be one way to flesh out that version of her a little more if it was less about how the scar looks and maybe more about the trauma and feelings behind it.

Reactions: KermitwithaC

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I need to figure out how DC codes his game interactions. I'm thinking of having a system where the player hits a moving target in order to provide a "saving throw." Anyone know of a good tutorial for how those are done in Ren'Py?
I don't know how far you digged into the topic already. Basically, I guess that the Creator Defined displayables are what you're looking for:

In Summertime Saga, maybe the Shooting or the Pizza Delivery minigames come closest to what you seek. However, it's not the target that moves there, but it should not be so difficult to implement.

The tutorial on the Ren'Py site is a bit thin, however. I learned most myself by looking at the example in-game. If you already extracted the game sources, you will find them in the minigames folders. Or you look at my mod, where I, well, modded them.

Reactions: robbiej691

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's pretty obvious from the way the storyline is written that trans!Eve is the intended version of the character and cis!Eve is only there to stop the cissies from freaking out?
That has been my thought from the beginning based upon how much weaker cis Eve's motivations are. The idea of her parents criticizing her "choice of identity" at the moment of their death would be a major trauma to deal with.

Of course, as we can see below, CaptainSploosh confirmed it some time ago.
First of all, the writer indeed said so a couple of times.

View attachment 1545199

Next to that it's really the story itself. Her female route is indeed quite a bit weaker and I think one can feel that it was written to fit into the frame of her trans story.
Regarding making the cis story fit into the frame of her trans story, if they ever had trans Eve penetrating Anon, cis Eve would be pegging with a strapon.
I agree that it's a weaker backstory.
Agreed.
I don't know how far you digged into the topic already. Basically, I guess that the Creator Defined displayables are what you're looking for:

In Summertime Saga, maybe the Shooting or the Pizza Delivery minigames come closest to what you seek. However, it's not the target that moves there, but it should not be so difficult to implement.

The tutorial on the Ren'Py site is a bit thin, however. I learned most myself by looking at the example in-game. If you already extracted the game sources, you will find them in the minigames folders. Or you look at my mod, where I, well, modded them.
Thanks so much! I was thinking along the lines of the basketball mechanic, where the pointer goes back and forth. I'll definitely check that resource! That was on my task for today (one of my days off from work).

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
I haven’t even gone back through Roxxy’s stuff yet, but why does there seem to be no scenes of her giving head? The scenic spot on the hill is there, and the mc’s had a car for awhile now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I haven’t even gone back through Roxxy’s stuff yet, but why does there seem to be no scenes of her giving head? The scenic spot on the hill is there, and the mc’s had a car for awhile now.
You don't need the car for her route, her route was "stealing" her away from Dexter and making her more lovey-dovey instead of being Jenny 2.0, probably won't happen until either her preg remake/dating/prom night > which is like every other wetdream posted here : not before ~4 years and a few polls

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
Anon: "Here it comes..."
pause
Anon: "HNNGGG!!!"
Missy: "..."
pause
Missy: "That's it?"
Missy: "What a ... load..."
Roxxy: "Hahaha!"
missy: "That was so ... awesome?"
Roxxy: "It was pretty not..."
Anon: "Thought that was really nice!"
Missy: "We absolutely have to try that again sometime!"
Roxxy: "God, you are such a greedy bitch, Missy!"
Missy: "C'mon, please Roxxy!!"
Roxxy: "*Sigh*"
Roxxy: "Maybe next time..."
Missy: "Yessss!!!"
Missy: "Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!"
Roxxy: "Ugh, really?"
Missy: "Your boyfriend has like, the tiniest dick ever!"
Roxxy: "Uhh, yeah. Tell me something I don't know!"
Missy: "Seriously, Anon."
Missy: "Like, THE TINIEST!"
Missy: "I can't wait to tell my sister about it!"
Roxxy: "What?!"
Roxxy: "Hell no!"
Roxxy: "Don't tell that skank anything about this!"
Missy: "Aww, but-"
Roxxy: "Not a word, Missy!"
Missy: "..."
Missy: "Alright, I won't tell her, sheesh..."
Roxxy: "Good. Now, put your damn clothes on and go sit by the fire with Becca!"
Missy: "*Sigh* Fine."

I wish you luck. But that's not for me ;)
I believe its more on her humiliating him and him getting off to it rather than him doing her while shes wondering what's even happening.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes