thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
Annie seriously needs the bitch ass fucked out of her. Just wanted to put that out there.

Also I swear at one point you could get Roxxi pregnant as well/. But I haven't played since fairly early on so I am probably mis-remembering it.

Last edited:
Reactions: kido and hhenri069

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is there any relevance to pregnancy / does it affect any of the story routes? I've never gone for it since it isn't really my thing but I assume it's just a side-feature for those who are into that kink and not necessary to complete any main content.
There is no *need* apart from what others said (Diane, Maria). It's a fetish like anything else. However, my mod lets you bang a couple of pregnant girls, not just Jenny and Maria, if you are into that.

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
It's a shame library girl hasn't got any scenes since it is pretty much stated she is a recovering sex addict there could be an option for her route to go one of two ways.

Route 1: The MC helps her recover from her sex addiction and eventually he will be able to have sex with her (and possibly get her pregnant) but there is certain things she won't do.

Route 2: The MC encourages her to fall deeper into her sex addiction and when the option for sex becomes available she will do pretty much anything you want and also increase the chance she will get pregnant by a large amount.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Is this game allow you to go through main story and each character route in one game or you have to restart for each character route?

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
Are you able to concentrate on one characters route without any problems? Like say for example I wanted to speed run Diane's path so I can get the meds to increase the chance of getting the girls pregnant.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Bas
Are you able to concentrate on one characters route without any problems? Like say for example I wanted to speed run Diane's path so I can get the meds to increase the chance of getting the girls pregnant.
Basically you can do whatever you want in any order. But some stories do overlap. If you want to complete Diane's story, be prepared to do some of Jenny's and Debbie's as well, plus Main quest. It also depends on how far other characters are in their story if you are meeting with them.

Reactions: mightybored

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
Playing STS with the Naughty Tribute mod got me thinking. Even if nothing else is planned for her, it would be quite possible put in a small pregnancy storyline with Ivy.

What I was thinking was that every time you have sex with Ivy, there is a small chance (say 5-10%) that the condom will break if you chose the option to cum inside her and if you do the usual wheel of impregnation will pop up. Assuming you succeed, like the other girls a few days later she will text the MC to let them now she is going to have their kid. From there it will progress like the other girls pregnancies with her showing a bigger and bigger baby bump as time goes on and the MC eventually getting another text letting him now she has gone into labour. From there eventually the kid will go to o̶b̶l̶i̶v̶i̶o̶n̶ day care and you can start having sex with her again.

Yeah I know it will never happen, but I just like to get these ideas down for some reason.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Playing STS with the Naughty Tribute mod got me thinking. Even if nothing else is planned for her, it would be quite possible put in a small pregnancy storyline with Ivy.

What I was thinking was that every time you have sex with Ivy, there is a small chance (say 5-10%) that the condom will break if you chose the option to cum inside her and if you do the usual wheel of impregnation will pop up. Assuming you succeed, like the other girls a few days later she will text the MC to let them now she is going to have their kid. From there it will progress like the other girls pregnancies with her showing a bigger and bigger baby bump as time goes on and the MC eventually getting another text letting him now she has gone into labour. From there eventually the kid will go to o̶b̶l̶i̶v̶i̶o̶n̶ day care and you can start having sex with her again.

Yeah I know it will never happen, but I just like to get these ideas down for some reason.
You basically described every other preg for every other girl ....... There "might" be a shopgirl remake soon™ with most of the mall girls getting lewds, maybe even preg stuff. But that's a huge "what if" and at least 3+ years

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@thedemus:
DC just added another background to her room in one of the last streams, so there's at least a chance that she'll get a new scene/her scene(s) replaced in the next update.

Bad quality image, but I guess it's better than nothing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
ivy is one of the most underrated girls honestly
Right now her scenes are just really, really old and she doesn't look particularly sexy in them, either - especially compared to let's say Becca, Grace or more so Tina.

I was always hoping that she'd be the succubus which won the monster girl poll ages ago, but I'm pretty sure that's not what they have in mind.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
read repeatedly crying from some people that the developer gets a lot of dollars
What's the point of keeping crying here?
Sorry, I don't know English.
Use the translator
Question that answers itself.
A few theories :

1- People feel so entitled, they believe crying for a game they barely care about and don't support on a pirate site the dev barely comes to, will somehow fix the game to their liking
2- Goes with #1 > By crying for long enough, they hope more dudes will come to their cause and make changes by sheer numbers
3- Wussies can't drag their faces to places that actually matter (Patreon/Discord/Picarto), dump their hot garbage directly unto the dev and face the consequences. It's way easier to weasel into here and spew junk with little to no drawbacks compared to doing the same thing where mods will actually ban you for saying DC sucks
4- Guess they think more $ = more speed. And apparently, since DC makes more per month than they do in a year, they think he blows and is just there to rake in fat $ and finger his own ass daily

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes