Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
do you have any full save?
I know you can find one pretty quickly using the search box in the upper right hand corner of any pages of this thread to look for the word: save
Full save for what though ? Have the entire game played for you but you get no lewds (since not the same file for both) or have the lewds but still need to play the game to figure stuff out ? Both cases are :unsure: worthy

Outside the fact we get this same-y junk every few days now and/or the phone menu option getting replied every time too. Basic reading skills should be a better requirement than being (supposedly) 18+

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
Does anyone know what version or versions of this game has the scene with Jenny(mc's sister) in bed sleeping and mc basically rapes her in her sleep? I know recent and current versions had this scene replaced.

Also up to what version still had incest in place?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Does anyone know what version or versions of this game has the scene with Jenny(mc's sister) in bed sleeping and mc basically rapes her in her sleep? I know recent and current versions had this scene replaced.

I've played this game from the beginning, and I don't recall her ever being asleep in this event, it is more rapish in the shower.

Reactions: 90t3DXtm3p

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Anything before Dec 2017, whatever number it is

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
Anything before Dec 2017, whatever number it is
my journey continues
Thanks

I've played this game from the beginning, and I don't recall her ever being asleep in this event, it is more rapish in the shower.
mc crawls into bed fondles and further the encounter up until she straight up say something along the lines "what are you doing!" then gives an option for rabbit fuck similar to the shower scene like mentioned in one of the above posts.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes