G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I have a question if that mini game which was showing after the intercourse and lowering into the interior was removed or if it is possible to run it somehow because I do not want to fly to the hospital for every moment

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
those sounds of moaning during sex they could remove or give some younger voices because they make me have to play without sound because I don't want to listen to mc moaning like some old man

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I have a question if that mini game which was showing after the intercourse and lowering into the interior was removed or if it is possible to run it somehow because I do not want to fly to the hospital for every moment
... what?
those sounds of moaning during sex they could remove or give some younger voices because they make me have to play without sound because I don't want to listen to mc moaning like some old man
Then turn the sound off with the in-game configuration menu. You are using my mod or else no voice would be there, so take at least the time to read the readme before complaining about a feature that you installed willingly.
1024956_Config_Menu.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranma and jestertlw

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
... what?

Then turn the sound off with the in-game configuration menu. You are using my mod or else no voice would be there, so take at least the time to read the readme before complaining about a feature that you installed willingly.
ROFLOLMAO™

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
I'm kind of stuck; when I enter the storage room at the pizza place to have sex with Maria, she's not there and there are no objects to interact with other than the door, and I can't go back outside...
What am I missing?
Or is this a bug?

ementalex

Aug 1, 2019
Hey can someone help me with adding a mod on android? I downloaded the sph mod, it's .rpa file and I made a folder in com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga called "game" and put it in there but it doesn't work.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm kind of stuck; when I enter the storage room at the pizza place to have sex with Maria, she's not there and there are no objects to interact with other than the door, and I can't go back outside...
What am I missing?
Or is this a bug?
It was a bug 6 months and 3 builds ago. Dunno how to get it nor how you can still get stuck on it. Try the srk mod and hope for the best. Or at least get the 0.20.12 and hope some more. Worse case : delete everything and pray 0.20.12 vanilla is good enough. Might have to restart too

Reactions: pantypriv

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
What am I missing?
Or is this a bug?
That was a bug that supposedly should be fixed now. Do you use any mods?

ementalex

Aug 1, 2019
Hey can someone help me with adding a mod on android? I downloaded the sph mod, it's .rpa file and I made a folder in com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga called "game" and put it in there but it doesn't work.
If anyone knows whats the problem help out I really wanna try out the mod

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes