mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Yeah... I'm still waiting for that "MC buttstuffing the entire town" part, because I sincerely could not find it anywhere in the game.
But hey, maybe the answer to that is that you're simply playing an entirely different version than the rest of us here, a kind of Summertime Saga-prototype, one that is rather laser-focused on anal content it seems. :BootyTime: :KEK:
Mia, Crystal, Consuela, and Melonia do buttstuff. Maybe a couple others, I don't remember.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Mia, Crystal, Consuela, and Melonia do buttstuff. Maybe a couple others, I don't remember.
I'm fully aware that there exists a few cases with anal content in the game, but definitely nowhere near the level of "MC buttstuffing the entire town" like Omnikuken would have you believe by his latest post.

Anyways, my reply to him was purely meant as a joke. That wasn't serious.
I just felt like taking the piss out of Omnikuken, which seems to always be on edge.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yeah, my problem is that I did all of that, but I still just cannot get the option to type in the password.

And I've done it before, on older versions of the game, so I don't know what the issue is.
Well, then, as Omnikuken said, attach your save here and I will try to figure it out.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Oh I'm not complaining, and I'm not judging Tony either. If you could bring your waifus around to let Tony return the favor, I'd be in favor of it. Especially because the absolutely psychotic reaction from the anti-NTR crowd, just for this option being in the game, would be hilarious to watch all on its own.
Seeing them lose their shit over this, would be absolutely hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59 and Sync

Krautti87

Jul 24, 2017
Hi guys, i have a Problem, the incest patch for Android seems not to work!? I did as written but the game still says: "lifelong friend". Can anyone help me please?

Gubbaman

May 13, 2020
He's been working on her route since before Xmas and posted her entirely new house with 6-7 rooms like 2 pages ago. Self-induced blindness isn't good for you
Really? I've got the latest patch, but there's still nothing with her, or Coach Bridgette, who seems to be tied in with her route, what with the athletics and all.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Really? I've got the latest patch, but there's still nothing with her, or Coach Bridgette, who seems to be tied in with her route, what with the athletics and all.
There's indeed no new Ronda content in the game and it'll take a couple of months until Ronda gets her udpate. The coach won't be part of it though - at least not when it comes to scenes - as she's supposed to get her route once the other teachers get their rework.

Reactions: Gubbaman

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Who is in the 3rd batch of scenes?
It's going to be a surprise this time, but it looks like they want to focus on those who have very old scenes or no scenes at all. From what we've seen it's probably save to say that Ivy (the girl from the pink store) will get one of them.

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
I can't pump with Diane, the game crashes, is it same for everyone?
Nvm, I had to wait till she had the costume

Last edited:

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
It throws a script exception error if you do it too early (click ignore to continue); you can replicate that easily.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes