Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does the 20.5 incest patch work for the later versions of the game? Or am I just gonna have to bite the bullet and play without it? Based on posts I could find in this thread, it doesn't seem to work for later releases. But if that's the case, why has it stayed on the original post for so long?
Does it work ? Probably
Does it matter ? Nope
Will you survive without it ? Probably
Why still on the OP ? Mods don't care (just look at the failfest that is the "unlocker")

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why are you talking such nonsense? Translation works just fine with the Naughty Tribute mod.I put quite some effort in it my friend.

¿Por qué dices esas tonterías? La traducción funciona bien con el mod Naughty Tribute. Puse bastante esfuerzo en ello, mi amigo.
Lo siento. I thought the last I read that all mods wreaked havoc when used with the translations. Also, I made the assumption they weren't using your mod, but were using the incest one and/or the unlocker. It was obvious that whatever mods they were using were causing conflicts.

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
By the time they get around to updating to Tech 3, they've already burned through 5 coders within a span of a year. Then spend another 2 doing another remaster.
Tech update 3 will make the game 4k comparable. :ROFLMAO:

The fact the code is still spaghetti and getting worked in 2022 tells you everything you need to know about the project management of this game. DC has been dangling "fixing the code" for years now. Your grand kids are gonna love this game if it finally ever gets done.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Lo siento. I thought the last I read that all mods wreaked havoc when used with the translations. Also, I made the assumption they weren't using your mod, but were using the incest one and/or the unlocker. It was obvious that whatever mods they were using were causing conflicts.
The unlocker fucks vanilla game, not the best example to use for a demonstration that other mods work with fan translations

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Unlocker mod does not work at all (with or without translations) and, yes, Incest mod does not work with translations by definition. How would a mod with the sole purpose of changing dialogs work with any translation? Not at all, that's right. But it's not a reason to generalize that for any mod.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Unlocker mod does not work at all (with or without translations) and, yes, Incest mod does not work with translations by definition. How would a mod with the sole purpose of changing dialogs work with any translation? Not at all, that's right. But it's not a reason to generalize that for any mod.
How to trigger srk : talk shit about his mod. Good to know (for future research)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
so what is actually going with this game right now?
See below:
The last I heard is that they would release a third pre-tech update, and if they keep their working pace, I would expect it mid of February. And I also heard that they might release some scenes with the tech update as well.

But that's only speculation.
AND

Rhonda's house:
Rhonda and her parents (Jackie/Earl) now have a home in Summerville! For those who have not been following the live streams, here's all the rooms in her house which will be accessible in her upcoming update (after Tech update).
This coming week I will likely finish the last location that's been added to the new wide map, which is the log cabin in the woods... ;)

Tech Update:
Yes, we're still making efforts to wrap up the Tech Update, which is heavily reliant on Posing in terms of development. We've added a few more Devs again to the Posing team in order to speed things up.

3rd batch of scenes:
The 3rd batch of scenes is also been in the works. The art for them is done but still in the process of finishing the animations for it (which takes a bit of time to reach good quality). We will release it when ready. <3

-DC

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So, what i don't get is...
Already 10 months passed since they started working on the tech update. And they made 40% of the posing and coding. It's the rest of it going to take 15 months?. Couse that seems a disaster.
Where did you get that assumption of 15 more months?

Also, how much money has this update release cost you?

I haven't paid a cent for the game and there are a ton of other things I do with my life whether or not another update ever comes out.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So, what i don't get is...
Already 10 months passed since they started working on the tech update. And they made 40% of the posing and coding. It's the rest of it going to take 15 months?. Couse that seems a disaster.
They hired at least 2 new posers but the tracker has been dead since at least October. For all we know, they could have finished the update last month and are just milking people till June .......

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
They hired at least 2 new coders but the tracker has been dead since at least October. For all we know, they could have finished the update last month and are just milking people till June .......
Now you are just being a tease.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Where did you get that assumption of 15 more months?

Also, how much money has this update release cost you?

I haven't paid a cent for the game and there are a ton of other things I do with my life whether or not another update ever comes out.
Relax, I am not complaining. It just seems they got into a mess and I don't see how they re going to get out of it. The 15 month is just a matematical assumption. 40%=10 months, 60%=15 months. If it doesn't work like that it still seem they have a hell of a job in front of them.

They hired at least 2 new posers but the tracker has been dead since at least October. For all we know, they could have finished the update last month and are just milking people till June .......
So, you think they did progress but don't published it. Wierd but not wierder than no progress in 3 months.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes