eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
I remember years ago when the developer promised to hire a team after reaching around 3.000 dollars while updating regularly, and now he never updates despite recieving money in the tens of thousands per month. When I read comments defending him, I always kek very hard.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I remember years ago when the developer promised to hire a team after reaching around 3.000 dollars while updating regularly, and now he never updates despite recieving money in the tens of thousands per month. When I read comments defending him, I always kek very hard.
Good thing all his pledge goals were met years ago and you wouldn't have a game if he didn't. His last tier was 25k (30k if you wanna count the nude stream) and he hired all the promised dudes in that list

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Did not know that. But not a lot of deleting going on these days.
It's already gone. He's easy to spot too : account made on the day he posts, copy/pasted junk around a few threads, same sigs that link to spyware

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
No, there are no such plans. DC talked about making MC female for a scene or so, either via either a dream or via some kind of mashine in the lab (or maybe via a potion created by a certain witch?). Given that he has mentioned that a few times, I'd say there's at least a chance that may happen, but that's about as much as we'll get.

I guess you'll have to see where excatly her story goes. Maybe you'll like her a bit more once it's done.
Yeah, overall I've been pleased with the story decisions they've made. I think, in the long run, I will end up liking Judith. I remember DC mentioning the MC helping her with confidence as part of her story which will make her a better character and be a fun journey.... now if I can change the nipped. (Yeah I know, not happening)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
OK my school time was some decades ago. It was in no way a religious school and I live in Germany where sex is not something of the devil. I cannot guarantee that there was *absolutely* *no* sex at school because I did not watch everybody all the time, but I am pretty sure if there was, it were the two cool kids out of a hundred who had it, if at all, and not in the open. I definitely was not one of those. And there were no pregnancies at all. I am wondering if I lived in another world maybe...?
The problem is that many American school districts follow the belief that if you don't teach teens about sex (because it is, as you suggest, of the devil), they won't do it on their own, so they don't bother to teach them about contraception or moderation.
It could be a "times have changed" situation. I've certainly heard about a time when an unmarried girl getting pregnant was the most shameful thing that could possibly happen to her, and she would have to move away and live with an aunt or something.
When my mother got married (1958), she was forced to leave high school. I was born over 15 months later, so it was not pregnancy. Either they felt she had "Received her MRS degree" and no longer needed education, or she would be a corrupting influence on the unmarried girls.
Correct: I didn't mean that kids were having sex in the building. There were lots of private make-out places in the auditorium (the dressing rooms under the stage, and the various sound, lighting and tech rooms) and in the basement (like the tunnel that only led to a few teachers' offices). I can't say that sex never occurred on the premises, but I assume most people were getting laid at home.
Unlike this infamous situation?
Marauders Map.jpg
Also, I'm a she!
Great! I'll do my best not to misgender you.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
just what everyone asked for lol
I'm not really sure whether that's good or bad. On one hand it's indeed the best way to ensure that these tertiary characters will actually get their scenes. Once DC postpones everything that's somewhat unpopular to the end, there's a good chance much of it will never get done.

Then again, I don't think MC will get to peek on Katya and Nadya, which is a real shame. Still looking forward to Katya's scene though and I think Svetlana is actually pretty popular, too.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
When my mother got married (1958), she was forced to leave high school. I was born over 15 months later, so it was not pregnancy. Either they felt she had "Received her MRS degree" and no longer needed education, or she would be a corrupting influence on the unmarried girls.
Maybe her husband didn't want her to stay in high school? If he was going to make enough money that she wouldn't need to work, it would make sense to want her to maintain the home and transition into motherhood. I've only known one person who kept going to high school after getting married (the aforementioned Muslim girl).

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Maybe her husband didn't want her to stay in high school? If he was going to make enough money that she wouldn't need to work, it would make sense to want her to maintain the home and transition into motherhood. I've only known one person who kept going to high school after getting married (the aforementioned Muslim girl).
I'll take "Situations That Could Only Have Happened in the 50s or Earlier" for $1000, Alex (RIP). It feels patently absurd that someone could get married while they're still in high school and have their husband make enough money to support a family on a single income in a non-creepy situation; most people these days don't pull in income at that level until they're in their late 20s at least.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I'll take "Situations That Could Only Have Happened in the 50s or Earlier" for $1000, Alex (RIP). It feels patently absurd that someone could get married while they're still in high school and have their husband make enough money to support a family on a single income in a non-creepy situation; most people these days don't pull in income at that level until they're in their late 20s at least.
It was 1958.

I wasn't saying that this is still normal. I've only known one person who got married in high school, and she kept going to school.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes