MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
It was 1958.

I wasn't saying that this is still normal. I've only known one person who got married in high school, and she kept going to school.
My apologies if you thought I was attacking you. I was pointing out how radically times have changed that it feels impossible now for someone right out of high school to be able to support a family, which speaks to the absurd levels of income inequality and costs of living that have plagued the last couple of generations. We're going to reach a point soon where the only way to afford to have kids is to either be rich or on welfare.

It's why I always play on cheat mode in SS; the only way to satisfy the fantasy of having 15-20 kids by a dozen different women is that my MC secretly has $1 million stashed away in the bank, which might just be enough to cover child-care :p

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
We're going to reach a point soon where the only way to afford to have kids is to either be rich or on welfare.
Never mind kids, with the rise in automation we're a couple decades at most from having to institute either universal basic income or The Purge. And between the oligarchs running the show, their eager servants on the right, and their controlled opposition on the left, the latter looks a lot more likely. :(

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Man this thread needs to be purged and start from scratch
i wanted to see if and when is the next upadated coming out but its page after page of off topic

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Man this thread needs to be purged and start from scratch
i wanted to see if and when is the next upadated coming out but its page after page of off topic
Agreed. That would eliminate 3095 pages of people asking when the next update is going to come out, and 3095 pages of people answering that no one knows. Of course, it would also remove a few posts that weren't about when the next update is coming out. Tough call.

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
I played this game a while ago but stopped because you had to start over with each version. So I wanted to know if this is still the case, or is it possible to use saves from this version in future ones?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I played this game a while ago but stopped because you had to start over with each version. So I wanted to know if this is still the case, or is it possible to use saves from this version in future ones?
That must have been a really long while ago. Saves started to be compatible in late 2019, though the coming tech update may indeed be the exception. They'll rework quite a few mechanics and it's very likely that the saves you have now won't work. Then again, the game does have a "jump to new content" option when you start a new game, so it's not like you technically actually need saves in the first place.

Reactions: IlMato and TGafy

dumdum1234

Oct 23, 2019
It's not just unlikely. Considering they're recoding the entire game, there's such a slim chance of saves being compatible going forward that it's laughable. Also, to the mod guy who's always in this thread: RIP to all that work my dude lol

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
It's not just unlikely. Considering they're recoding the entire game, there's such a slim chance of saves being compatible going forward that it's laughable. Also, to the mod guy who's always in this thread: RIP to all that work my dude lol
Not sure if you're referring to me or srksrk 68. Either way, you're obviously not a programmer if you don't think that we'll be able to merge our changes into the Tech Update. No matter how much code they change, it's still going to be Ren'Py.

Reactions: Akachan

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
From previous post once they mentioned they are wraping the new scenes up
you can expect they are going to release the update in 2 weeks (at least) to 7 weeks (at last).
so you can preparing yourself for the new update I guess lol

Reactions: Kuso1249

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

6654F7A5-1B6A-4733-8EFA-B043E29D4D64.jpeg
New location:
The log cabin has finally been created as will be released as part of the future Tech Update (along with all the new locations added to the widened minimap). The cave will also be reworked to open a path leading to the log cabin.
What will lurk in the dark corners of Summerville's largest forest?
Follow the daily live streams to see what's coming with new location art and more!

News on update release:
I know, I know! Everyone is anxious about releases and I hear you loud and clear.
We had previously announced for a 3rd batch of animated scenes (while you wait for the Tech Update) and it is finally here. We're wrapping it up and will make the release shortly, but we also have been working on many more scenes to be released in succession! On top of the 6 new scenes, at least 12 additional scenes will also be created and potentially more.
As long as the Tech Update delays it's release, we will fast track all those new animated scenes for you guys to enjoy while you wait.
If you have questions about said scenes, you can ask me directly while I stream live weekdays and I will answer as best I can (without revealing too many spoilers)!

-DC <3

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
so do i understand this right, the 3rd batch of scenes is going to release shortly with 6 new scenes and after that we will basically get a batch 4 with 12 or more new scenes while the log cabin and the monster/witch girl that lives within it will be part of the tech update that will probably take 6 more months or so?

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes