JasBlackKnight

Feb 26, 2020
maybe improved, but I still have a black screen and character fragments, and sometimes it "crashes" me out of the game: ((((
I had the issue of screen going black while playing the Pizza making mini game and I wasn't able to find any help when I played it for the first time. In the latest version also the same issue was there. Accidentally, when I changed from full screen to window, the screen become normal again. If the game is in Window mode, make it full screen. Hope this helps.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Since we talked about it earlier, these scenes/characters are what's possibly in the pipleline at the moment:

- Daisy in the barn at night.
- Veronica in her cowsuit.
- Odette on the sofa in the garage.
- Ivy in her backroom.
- Katya partly dressed in the warehouse.
- Svetlana
- Khadne
Out of all of those, I'd have to say that I'm excited for more Odette and even Ivy.

Still not sold on the mafia update girls at all though...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Out of all of those, I'd have to say that I'm excited for more Odette and even Ivy.

Still not sold on the mafia update girls at all though...
Svetlana seemed the most popular of the bunch, so not a huge surprise. The other "drug dealing" girls in that 1 scene we see them were polled from celebs and whatnot, DC has to do something with them from all that polling and copyright infringement he'd get from their lawyers

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Doesnt seem to be a bot, bots normally have some kind of ads in the signature.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
is the next update just going to be the technical changes? feels like I check in with this game every few months and forget what the hell the team is working on

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
is the next update just going to be the technical changes? feels like I check in with this game every few months and forget what the hell the team is working on
Not really, we'll get a 3rd lewd batch soon™ (DC posted about it 2 pages ago), then maybe a 4th batch somewhere down the line. Seems like the proper tech part is months and months away

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
I thought the last pretech update was going to be last update of that kind holy shit people are saying two or three more batches at 6-ish month intervals? I liked the small updates but that's a long time to wait for people who voted Ronda content

I really want to see the Annie story because she dislikes the MC so much but thats in the distant future now

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes