Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
In the true path he is biologically a male, he has xy chromosomes making him, you guessed it, a he. Sorry if you don't agree.
no, Eve is a confused man, should be a option to get him proffesional help so he can realize and come to terms with the fact that that he is a man, its wrong on so many levels to treat mental illness like that as normal.
So the entirety of the route and getting him/her/it preg was a pipedream after all ? That explains stuff

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
will there be an Easter egg for his next project after the game is almost done?
"Next game" is vaporware DC put on his Patreon page 6 years ago and never went back to it. "When the game is done" is at least 3-4 years away. You do the math

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Alright so the next one is the athletic black gal right? Is there a preview of anyone else also being covered\new characters etc? I know next to nothing about her update

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
I'm not sure how does one apply the patches, there is the incest patch from lewdpatcher.com which I unpacked into the game folder inside the main folder but here it says to also apply another one called additional_incest_stuff_patch.rpyc however after download the file has some numbers in front like 452378_, removed that bit and copied both, game launches and immediatelly crashed with an error related to translation of following line: "Once I got back home I headed upstairs".

Also in the link above to additional lines mod there is a password protected zip file with two different files, one that is correctly named additional_incest_stuff_patch.rpyc without the number in front and one simply called patch.

Running it just with incestpatch.rpy from lewdpatcher works but I'm not sure if I'm fully patched by using just that file or if I need to download any others and if so which ones?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm not sure how does one apply the patches, there is the incest patch from lewdpatcher.com which I unpacked into the game folder inside the main folder but here it says to also apply another one called additional_incest_stuff_patch.rpyc however after download the file has some numbers in front like 452378_, removed that bit and copied both, game launches and immediatelly crashed with an error related to translation of following line: "Once I got back home I headed upstairs".

Also in the link above to additional lines mod there is a password protected zip file with two different files, one that is correctly named additional_incest_stuff_patch.rpyc without the number in front and one simply called patch.

Running it just with incestpatch.rpy from lewdpatcher works but I'm not sure if I'm fully patched by using just that file or if I need to download any others and if so which ones?
The short answer is:
  • The lewdpatcher for v0.20.5 is the one most seem to use here. Both the "Incest (20.5)" and "Incest*" linked in the OP are the same content, even though the second has a newer version number listed. It 'works' for nearly all the content in the game.
  • Any questions about the Additional Lines/Extra Lines Incest Mod which you linked above should be asked in that thread.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes