ron nx

Jun 22, 2020
Hi I've played this game long ago.
I wanted to know is there any ntr in this game? Also is there any action with other male characters with main female characters

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi I've played this game long ago.
I wanted to know is there any ntr in this game? Also is there any action with other male characters with main female characters
The tag list doesn't not show that genre - and it isn't present in the game.

There is one scene observing through a telescope - a male character kiss and fondle the breast of a female character who live together. That female character will either be in a solo scene with you later or an optional threesome scene with the MC and the two of them. There is another scene catching another male character banging a not-available female character in a bathroom.

If you want to know more, there is a wiki for the game linked on the OP. In that wiki is a list of all the "cookie jar" scenes and you can spoil yourself.

Reactions: ron nx

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
I'm terrible sorry if my question started augments in the chat i get asking when will the next update be out is tedious and something everyone and there mother asks all the time of popular games like this i just wanted to know what the tech update involved and MurkyTurtle was kind enough to share what he know :coffee:

Whatever 309

Nov 1, 2020
Guys i know it's oot... But i want to ask is lust epidemic and treasure of nadia Similar like Summertime saga? I mean like we can fuck the girl whenever we want or like visual novel like dream of desire or midnight paradise,etc?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Guys i know it's oot... But i want to ask is lust epidemic and treasure of nadia Similar like Summertime saga? I mean like we can fuck the girl whenever we want or like visual novel like dream of desire or midnight paradise,etc?
Yes, they're basically the same. Once you get a woman to do something once, it's usually repeatable, in-game. Alternatively, almost all lewd scenes are replayable at will in the Cookie Jar.

Reactions: Whatever 309

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
Hey, gang! Did srk or secret worms ever add arm hair or an arm hair option to their mods? Are there any other mods that focus on body hair in game? I know the bushes are 100x better with those mods. I used to love playing with those mods back in the day, but haven't kept up with this game or it's updates at all since 2020

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hey, gang! Did srk or secret worms ever add arm hair or an arm hair option to their mods? Are there any other mods that focus on body hair in game? I know the bushes are 100x better with those mods. I used to love playing with those mods back in the day, but haven't kept up with this game or it's updates at all since 2020
mods are linked in OP. direct questions about mods should be asked in the threads for those mods.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I was watching todays recorded stream and by chance just happened to spot this, I don't think DC meant to show it but he didn't say anything either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

quality is trash but still readable
Interesting, though I really have no clue why they'd think that Odette needs even more content. It's not that I don't like her, but still...

I don't really like Josie that much, but at least that pose does look nice.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
After all that tease with boobs massage and lollipop, Roxxy circle will finally be complete with blowjob and titjob. :love:

As for Odette, I'd rather other girls instead (Grace or Iwanka). Josie is boring but the position is nice.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes