Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
whats with there Odette fetish? Roxxy is still not pregnant in the game and her story sucks, but they keep fucking the vampire
You'll have to keep crying about that for the next 3+ years until she gets her poll win to have her remake done. Until then, enjoy the empty void of not knowing how the game is made

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
whats with there Odette fetish? Roxxy is still not pregnant in the game and her story sucks, but they keep fucking the vampire
He was trolling. Roxxy actually got as many scenes as Odette this update - and some rather sweet dialog, too.

Edtit: Then again, one would indeed hope that Odette's scenes are finished by now - unless it's a threesome with Eve...

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
Not a bad little update this time, honestly. Better than the last one anyway. At the very least there were no cop-out voyeur scenes.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I just want to see "this is the last part of the pre-tech update and started on Rhonda update" in the changelog. IDK how long can this go on?

Just read the previous post there is going to be 5th batch of this. I only got myself to blame for being excited about Rhonda's update.

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
Hello everyone, I haven't played this in awhile so I was wondering if people think there's enough content to playthrough again, or should I wait for a couple more updates

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello everyone, I haven't played this in awhile so I was wondering if people think there's enough content to playthrough again, or should I wait for a couple more updates
You give us no information to go on ... "awhile" could be 3 months or 3 years. go read through the changelog on the OP and decide for yourself if you can't be bothered with more specifics.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
No, right now you should certainly wait for the actual tech update to be released. There'll be quite a few new locations, details, etc. - next to that saves likely won't work again for that one update.

Roguebear

Apr 12, 2017
No, right now you should certainly wait for the actual tech update to be released. There'll be quite a few new locations, details, etc. - next to that saves likely won't work again for that one update.
Ys, but will these locations and details add to the plot? Since it it a tech update I believe it wont have new scenes or development. Maybe just more characters and locations and an improvemnts here and there

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Ys, but will these locations and details add to the plot? Since it it a tech update I believe it wont have new scenes or development. Maybe just more characters and locations and an improvemnts here and there
That probably depends on the way you play the game. If you don't care about details in backgrounds and a slightly different experience while playing these stories, etc. it won't matter. The stories will almost certainly stay the same, but why play it now when a new and better version is going to be released.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You all remember when DC said that the whole tech update would take around 4 to 5 months? :LUL:
Yeah, they basically went from "we'll change the ratio and improve a few things" to "creating a new game"... then again, it's not like there aren't at least some upsides. People have asked for stuff like Roxxy's boobjob/blowjob for a long time and getting 8 scenes in ~2 months really isn't that bad by DC's standard.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes