Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, they basically went from "we'll change the ratio and improve a few things" to "creating a new game"... then again, it's not like there aren't at least some upsides. People have asked for stuff like Roxxy's boobjob/blowjob for a long time and getting 8 scenes in ~2 months really isn't that bad by DC's standard.
Yeah 8 scenes is not that bad. I haven't played any of the updates after the main story was finished and I haven't been really keeping up with the development. I clicked on the thread hoping that this was the full tech update.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Looking forward to playing this game again when it's finally finished, been over a year since I last played.
I'll buy it if it ever releases as a full game on any platform.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I clicked on the thread hoping that this was the full tech update.
That's the same reason I clicked on it. I'm trying to patiently wait for the tech update to be finished so I can get back into the groove of things. I've been wanting some Ronda and Annie action since the beginning. Hoping to get some once the tech update is done.

• Angry
Reactions: drakken

Eazy-e

Apr 18, 2022
is it worth downloading this pre-tech version?
the updade its 70% done
suppose when the new version comes out, I'll have to start from scratch

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ys, but will these locations and details add to the plot? Since it it a tech update I believe it wont have new scenes or development. Maybe just more characters and locations and an improvemnts here and there
Tech update is wider screen and re-code. That's it. Nothing will change aside that (new places and/or girls with no scenes don't count)
Yeah, they basically went from "we'll change the ratio and improve a few things" to "creating a new game"... then again, it's not like there aren't at least some upsides. People have asked for stuff like Roxxy's boobjob/blowjob for a long time and getting 8 scenes in ~2 months really isn't that bad by DC's standard.
Keep in mind the art part was done before Xmas, he had ~5 months to do R(h)onda art and the batches. He's not that much faster
Looking forward to playing this game again when it's finally finished, been over a year since I last played.
I'll buy it if it ever releases as a full game on any platform.
"Finished" as in tech build or as in "100% done and DC starts Summertime 2" ? 1st is probably 6+ months, the other is ~4-5 years
is it worth downloading this pre-tech version?
the updade its 70% done
suppose when the new version comes out, I'll have to start from scratch
>.> It's been around 70% for 4 months now
Hoping for Rhonda content before December 31st 2022.
Lol, we might not even get the full tech by then, keep dreaming

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That's the same reason I clicked on it. I'm trying to patiently wait for the tech update to be finished so I can get back into the groove of things. I've been wanting some Ronda and Annie action since the beginning. Hoping to get some once the tech update is done.
That is not too bad. I am still waiting for a judith update.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
You all remember when DC said that the whole tech update would take around 4 to 5 months? :LUL:
I do not remember, cause I do not follow this car crash in slomo...
They still get 80k per MONTH!? For how many months? Years?
Yeah the code is a total buggy mess. It has to be rewritten from scratch.
For 80k I would take all my holidays and I would fix it within a month (or two).

80k/month is almost 1M/year.
One frigging million. Per year. For literally nuffing,

malvic

Sep 8, 2017
I'm still in the waiting for tech-update and beyond before I'll play again crowd, but I am curious. Did Debbie get any new scenes over the course of all the breadcrumb updates? Regardless of patch and original intent for the character, they're still deeply ingrained in the core of the MC's life and it'd be great to have more scenes with them scattered about.

Maybe part of that desire is nostalgia as the first time I played little else but Debbie had content, while these days there's such a large cast all competing for scenes. But I think there's more value in adding something to a character forgotten for a long time. Especially after the "Main Story" offers basically nothing in that area when it certainly should.

Reactions: Jamsalad

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
There's too much focus on Odette. Judith has very little content.

Edit: the new scenes are Roxy, Josephine, Odette and Daisy.

What is the new Roz scene?

Last edited:

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
The tech patch is at 72%.
Why the bothering ppl are complaining about some "waiting" patch, they are here only for entertain us during the wait of the big patch. Ok this tech patch took more than a year but I remember before, the update were every 2 months max.
I love this game, the dev is very chill on his stream and I m happy the game survive to a lot of trouble.
Chill and enjoy what you like, if it's not the case, just pass it and don't bring some hate here :)

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes