JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I've made an unlocker for the cookie jar gallery
You have to put it in the "game" folder SummertimeSaga\game it works with the new scenes that have variations
you can open this file with notepad to see what it does
Thanks a lot for this. :coffee:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hope on next update can impregnate Debbie Roxy and (His Friends Mom) Yoga Impregnation :cool: (y) Mall Milf to :lepew: (y)
+++ Mexican Teens :LOL:(y) That Cleaner lady's Daughters + Roxy's Friends to (y) Netori Fisherman's Wife + Ann's Mom (y)
Jennie (Mc's Sis) need Romance route +Date :love: (y)

Reactions: Jayman69

Pixelwave

Apr 27, 2021
Daisy has 2 new scenes, Josephine has 2 new scenes, Odette has 1, and Roxy has 2 new scenes, Anyone know who got the 8th? Also what's the other new scene with Roxy besides the boobjob?

Last edited:

volumina-90

Oct 14, 2021
Yeah, they basically went from "we'll change the ratio and improve a few things" to "creating a new game"... then again, it's not like there aren't at least some upsides. People have asked for stuff like Roxxy's boobjob/blowjob for a long time and getting 8 scenes in ~2 months really isn't that bad by DC's standard.
So these are the new scenes? Might be worth playing after all

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
What an absolute joke. I didn't play the last tech update and won't be playing this one. i can't believe people are still supporting this game and hasn't gotten any new real content since before the story ended. The sad part is the story was awful and the last story update they tried to actually do story over sex content and it was an absolute train wreck. Now they have to "redo" their code base, but nothing will change for over a year.

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
I've made an unlocker for the cookie jar gallery
You have to put it in the "game" folder SummertimeSaga\game it works with the new scenes that have variations
you can open this file with notepad to see what it does
how do i download that

addendum: neverminderino

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What an absolute joke. I didn't play the last tech update and won't be playing this one. i can't believe people are still supporting this game and hasn't gotten any new real content since before the story ended. The sad part is the story was awful and the last story update they tried to actually do story over sex content and it was an absolute train wreck. Now they have to "redo" their code base, but nothing will change for over a year.
You:
1651330240618.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hope on next update can impregnate Debbie Roxy and (His Friends Mom) Yoga Impregnation :cool: (y) Mall Milf to :lepew: (y)
+++ Mexican Teens :LOL:(y) That Cleaner lady's Daughters + Roxy's Friends to (y) Netori Fisherman's Wife + Ann's Mom (y)
Jennie (Mc's Sis) need Romance route +Date :love: (y)
keep hoping.
next updates after tech update is complete are: Rhonda, Annie (and mom), Judith.
Never will get Captain's wife, she's based on real life person who restricted DC from that. only the Captain.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
keep hoping.
next updates after tech update is complete are: Rhonda, Annie (and mom), Judith.
Never will get Captain's wife, she's based on real life person who restricted DC from that. only the Captain.
This is why I hate polls for these games. They usually ruin the dev's original vision of the game and its characters, by controlling what gets implemented into the game or not, stalling the development for other characters or elements in the game.

Whatever DC's vision for this game was back then, is never going to happen and this is a big reason why. Every single failure of a game, that once had immense potential got ruined by these polls, because people pour money into the game and the devs just stop giving a shit, because of how much money they're making.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
This is why I hate polls for these games. They usually ruin the dev's original vision of the game and its characters, by controlling what gets implemented into the game or not, stalling the development for other characters or elements in the game.

Whatever DC's vision for this game was back then, is never going to happen and this is a big reason why. Every single failure of a game, that once had immense potential got ruined by these polls, because people pour money into the game and the devs just stop giving a shit, because of how much money they're making.
Yep, all updates are disjointed from each other and it makes the main story not work at all. The game has been all over the place for years because of this and other factors. It's still a good game but it could've been better I guess.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

Version 0.20.14-1.00 of the is up, should be stable by now. Further naughtifications for the new stuff will follow.

Enjoy!

Reactions: penith

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Odette scenes are nice but people need to let her go. There are more interesting and older woman that deserve more scenes. I don't understand why focus so much on her.

Also, fucking an emotionless ugly doll like Josephine? Why, people? She's tedious.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
40 posts/page and the entire thing is filled with braindead non-sense being repeated endlessly every update by people who don't know wtf they're talking about. Keep to the DC milking schemes and stay away from anything remotely requiring bigger attention spans
can’t wait for pre tech update #25 in 2030 with 2 more odette scenes, one pitjob and one where she jerks you off with her feet followed by odette halloween update #9 where she bites your dick off

yes i’m salty because grace ain’t getting shit, don’t even try to quote me omnikuken let me seethe in peace

i‘m not going to touch this game anyway until rhonda
But but but
I'm sorry, but that's really not right. DC was always very much for branches (as is Sploosh) and he was rather surprised when that one poll went in favour of fewer/no choices.

In Mia's case he already indicated that there'll be one route with Mia/Helen and one with Mia/Yumi once she actually gets her remake.

As I've mentioned before, Grace is in a very bad spot because there's no branch in Eve's route. Adding scenes for Odette is easy, adding more for Grace very likely means adding even more guilt-ridden dialogs, which nobody seems to like anyway.
Choices that cockblock you out of 1/2 the route I meant, which is the only kind we got so far.
sigh saves busted again too bad not willing to replay 3rd time.
Nope, hasn't been the case since 2018 and only you. Don't skip an update and it works
Holy moly, just realized that the last update i got was version 20.0 on 05.05.2020 (atleast my folder says so...). They barely made any progress or finally just finished this up but the numbers on patreon are insane for their slow progress.
I hope they are already deep into antoher game to explain the slow going the last 2 years. :D
Missing the entire point of the tech update it seems

The F you on about ? Polls only tell DC what order to make the routes (or the 1st 2 batches). Most of the girls in-game, nobody asked for them and DC doesn't care. BTW, his vision died in 2017 when Patreon banned wincest, your point has no meaning

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes