itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Honestly I've not been a fan of the art change where the dev made the characters more "pretty" by erasing details like their cheekbones. But at least the art hasn't taken a nosedive like Star Channel 34, almost like a akabur got replaced by a body snatcher who has a worse talent for drawing
The quality overall is a step up but I don't always like the new style, he uses softer lines and shading now. Some girls really benefit from the new style but imo most of them don't.
I think you are kinda idealizing the old art:

View attachment 1820047
Roxxy definitely looks better but Debbie used to look more realistic with somewhat proper proportions. DC kind of butchered her of you compare new (left) to old (right). Other characters suffer from this too where the proportions are weird, their tits look like balloons and they end up looking like a midget.
Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (3).png
EDIT: It also seems unnecessary that her robe is open all the way down now, like why?

Apr 9, 2018
The quality overall is a step up but I don't always like the new style, he uses softer lines and shading now. Some girls really benefit from the new style but imo most of them don't.

Roxxy definitely looks better but Debbie used to look more realistic with somewhat proper proportions. DC kind of butchered her of you compare new (left) to old (right). Other characters suffer from this too where the proportions are weird, their tits look like balloons and they end up looking like a midget.
View attachment 1820213 View attachment 1820214
EDIT: It also seems unnecessary that her robe is open all the way down now, like why?
The younger characters are a definite improvement with the new art. But when it comes to the milfs we lost something unique when he decided to smooth out the faces

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i just hope we can see it soon
The answer is no, it won't be soon.

Because we are still some time away from pre-tech update 5, and still months out from the tech update, and even still more months out from the R(h)onda update, and beyond that even more months out from Annie's update... oh and a few more months out from Judith's update. That is why, in my original reply to you, I said to look at #12 - which told you all that.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Her skin tone looks more creamy now, compared to the darker-ish black chocolate she has in-game. Maybe. Or it's just the 5+ years of DC being less sucky at girl design showing itself :unsure:

Reactions: pecong98

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
thanks for the warning Hero1

Her skin tone looks more creamy now, compared to the darker-ish black chocolate she has in-game. Maybe. Or it's just the 5+ years of DC being less sucky at girl design showing itself :unsure:
must... not... look...

"will be closed in the coming months"
months...

At this point I don't care about another pre-tech update and just want the tech update to be over so we can have other female to play with :HideThePain:
yeah it was kinda expected that the tech update is still months away. at least there is light at the end of the tunnel with dc saying there will only be one more pre tech batch at most. my guess is for the tech update to be this years christmas present from dc :HideThePain: we will see i guess...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
View attachment 1820213 View attachment 1820214
I honestly don't mind the proportions that much compared to the much better looking faces. But maybe I'm focussing too much on the faces in general. Then again, I'd fully agree about the robe. To me it seems like DC wanted to "sex up" everything a little due to popular demand and at times he probably overdid it a bit. The same happened with Eve.

Wallpaper
Well, that's a really nice one :D

What was the options in the latest poll?
Hero1 posted them a few pages back.

Last edited:

woc90

Jan 10, 2019
Guys are there a mod for renewel debbie? I mean I love the new, younger debbie but some scenes they show us old debbie. I want to just new debbie.
is there a mod for this?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Guys are there a mod for renewel debbie? I mean I love the new, younger debbie but some scenes they show us old debbie. I want to just new debbie.
is there a mod for this?
Given that every asset (unless it can be used several times) has to be drawn by DC, the answer is no.

You'll have to wait until she wins her poll to have her art/scenes replaced.

• Red Heart
Reactions: woc90

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
two questions will the tech update run on a different program instead of ren'py and will upcoming updates after the tech update be released faster correct me if I'm wrong but i thought the main reason the old updates took forever was coz the game from when it was first made and the updates that followed where not in the same artwork and the old code clashed with the new code if im wrong please call me out

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
two questions will the tech update run on a different program instead of ren'py and will upcoming updates after the tech update be released faster correct me if I'm wrong but i thought the main reason the old updates took forever was coz the game from when it was first made and the updates that followed where not in the same artwork and the old code clashed with the new code if im wrong please call me out
Nope and probably nope

Reactions: Count Morado

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
dc said the tech update should enable them to release updates faster but yeah the answer is probably nope

Jun 23, 2020
Lol I really can't buy that there won't be another batch of scenes before DC is done with the Tech Update going by the pace of things this last year and beyond, I wouldn't be surprised if we got two more Pre-Tech updates. I'm not complaining as I like the scene updates for the most part but I really can't take his word for it going by his track record

That Rhonda ass looking mighty juicy tho :whistle:

4.00 star(s) 361 Votes