Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Which version i have to download to have the old Eve art? Shes my favorite girl and i cant get excited to the new one
Old Eve is only sitting in the classroom and the night battles. She has nothing with the older model, so unless you get off with her sitting there doing nothing, no point going back ~4 years for a janky build that won't work, doesn't have anything and will only corrupt your save if you madlad hard enough to try and load a 0.20 into it. In short : keep dreaming about her and don't do anything game-wise (you can't do anything anyway since there's no scenes with her older art)

Last edited:

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
who all can MC impregnate (I know about Aunt and Sis)? and after they give birth, can they get impregnated again?

Sbxn14

Jul 25, 2020
Would anyone be able to create an android version including the Naughty Tribute and the Extra Lines Incest mod?

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
how to pump charisma? or where can I edit charisma in saving? are the quests with Jenin and Roxy stuck?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Who is the girl in this picture? I can tell she's in the comics store, my guess is that she's fan made, but still looks incredibly close to the original style
First character on the Easter Eggs page of the wiki:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Thread is dead again. Last dude got nuked and still waiting on the other who claimed to know a lot of completed and better games than Summertime. Never heard back from him, not even a massive list of 1 game. Sad times

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
so question i have not played this game in ages as i knew it was big and didnt wanna keep waiting on updates is this game complete? and also i have heard of a mod that tells you what the choices you pick will end up doing does anyone know ?

livano

Dec 6, 2017
so question i have not played this game in ages as i knew it was big and didnt wanna keep waiting on updates is this game complete?
The main story is complete, but they are still adding scenes and storylines for some characters. Currently they're working on a very large technical update which has taken a lot more time than was initially planned, so the amount of new content from the last year or so has been on the lower side.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
so question i have not played this game in ages as i knew it was big and didnt wanna keep waiting on updates is this game complete? and also i have heard of a mod that tells you what the choices you pick will end up doing does anyone know ?
What choices ? The only choices you make is in 3 routes where you cockblock yourself out of 1 girl per route. The game throws you a massive warning right before to save and make sure you choose the right 1 (that doesn't matter much since you can just load it and come back later for the scenes, though if you just go along, you'll indeed "change" the game)
The main story is complete, but they are still adding scenes and storylines for some characters. Currently they're working on a very large technical update which has taken a lot more time than was initially planned, so the amount of new content from the last year or so has been on the lower side.
We got ~24 scenes in a year, which is better than most "norrmal" updates. It's just no route/story

4.00 star(s) 361 Votes