Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
hey, I'm new to this game.
what's going on with the incest patch? it's 20.5 and the game is 20.14!
is the incest patch an old version and they just stopped the incest patches?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Until they remake Debbie in ~4 years, then again once we get to the dating/prom. Maybe another time if they do more Jenny.
still shouldn't matter unless they start using different words to describe their relationship, though by the time they remake Debby she'll just just be known as Grandma Debbie (techincally should already have that title, but in 4 years her grandchildren will likely represent 50% of Americas population)

Reactions: ShaggyDhs

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Could it be that Svetlana was modeled after Svetlana Medvedeva, the former first lady of Russia?
The three mafia girls were chosen via a raffle among high tier patrons and the winners were Selena Gomez, Kristen Kish and Jennifer Lopez. The latter happend to become Svetlana. I'm not sure about the name, but as far as I recall they just wanted something that sounds typically Russian. So it's likely a coincidence.

Reactions: Johnny90H30

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Feels like the tech update itself has been in development for 4 years
It's only been ~15 months though. Unless you wanna drama queen it ...... We still got ~24 scenes in that timeframe, which would translate to 6 scenes per 4 months for "normal" builds, without the bigger story parts. So about the same output as usual, without the fluff

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Do supernatural things happen in the story? asking because of that spooky book you find in the library

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
If buttstuffing a fishgirl/cowgirl, getting succ'd by a giant tentacle and the Odette "vampire" scene come out as supernatural to you, then yes (Roz could also fit in there somehow)
I would say yes,then. lol. I have not ran into them yet, but the spooky book you find is kind of a supernatural slash horror trope, finding a book which has strange writing and finder of book unknowly reads spell of some kind and spooky supernatural stuff ensues. In stories such as this I would imagine being able to win all woman over with super Charm.LOL

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I seem to remember a girl in a cave, anyone got any idea what happened to her, was she a failed experiment? is she gone for good or it she on the todo list?

• Hey there
Reactions: APoc1

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I seem to remember a girl in a cave, anyone got any idea what happened to her, was she a failed experiment? is she gone for good or it she on the todo list?
You mean Aqua ? Or some of the new random girls spread around the tech build (like Somrak's new gym girl, who's magically the same girl on MC's PC) ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You mean Aqua ? Or some of the new random girls spread around the tech build (like Somrak's new gym girl, who's magically the same girl on MC's PC) ?
No it wasn't Aqua, it was some kind of Imp I think, you discover her chained to the wall in the cave in the forest, I think it was a few versions back, most of her stuff was very rough sketches.

edit: it's hard to say how long ago it was I don't play every update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
No it wasn't Aqua, it was some kind of Imp I think, you discover her chained to the wall in the cave in the forest, I think it was a few versions back, most of her stuff was very rough sketches.

edit: it's hard to say how long ago it was I don't play every update.
No trace of her in the wiki. Either you drunked her out or wrong game. Maybe the wiki is a filthy liar too, would make sense with DC's milkage

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No trace of her in the wiki. Either you drunked her out or wrong game. Maybe the wiki is a filthy liar too, would make sense with DC's milkage
She was definitely in this game, she was only in one version that I'm aware of, it looked like DC was playing with a idea of a storyline.
you discovered her chained up in the cave and were given the choice to free or enslave her (guessing this choice was too extreme to keep in the game), the bulk of the art was literally sketches, no colour.
She might have been a predecessor to Daisy, seem to remember similar horns

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The game never featured any unfinished assets and there really wasn't another monster girl apart from Aqua and Daisy.
Maybe you added some kind of mod - as far as I recall Lain's mod added some additional scenes in the past - or looked at some kind of fanart?

Edit: I just happened to check Lain's SS topic and for some time her mod added a character called Lillith. Maybe that's who you saw?

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
She was definitely in this game, she was only in one version that I'm aware of, it looked like DC was playing with a idea of a storyline.
you discovered her chained up in the cave and were given the choice to free or enslave her (guessing this choice was too extreme to keep in the game), the bulk of the art was literally sketches, no colour.
She might have been a predecessor to Daisy, seem to remember similar horns

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The wiki shows the Forest with the waterfall and cave were added for v0.15.0 in April 2018.
Daisy was added to the barn for v0.17.5 in December 2018.
I thought I remembered something in there too ... so I did a search through the version history of both wiki pages, not finding anything.
Downloaded v0.15.3, v0.16.0, and v0.17.0 and UnRen'd to look through image folders.
Nothing. It's a Berenstain/Berenstein Bear mystery.

All three versions: Backgrounds
1653718330708.png

Character Folders
1653719008497.png

Reactions: Stil996
4.00 star(s) 361 Votes