\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
Does anyone know how enable cheats threw console command, it appears I only have 00console.rpyc not 00console.rpy, any suggestions?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Is any content still missing from this update to this "new" version?
You can read the last page of the topic to see your answer, but yes, a lot of content is still missing and it would be for a couple of years, probably.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The new update is out for Patreon members. It adds the teachers.
Yes, and it has been available on this site for the past 20 hours or so.
Does anyone know how enable cheats threw console command, it appears I only have 00console.rpyc not 00console.rpy, any suggestions?
What cheat do you want? In v21.0.0-wip.5003, player starts with:
  • full stats
  • $10k in cash
  • $1,000,000 in bank
Clicking on the WiFi symbol of the in-game phone several times then gives the ability to unlock all 99 lewds in the Cookie Jar CG gallery.

See my FAQ in 80,606 for more.
Is any content still missing from this update to this "new" version?
Green = in v21.0.0-wip.5003
Red = not in v21.0.0-wip.5003
Note, "Judith scenes" is not the "Judith route"
1722545289793.png
There are 99 lewd scenes available when you have unlocked (either through playing or through the WiFi cheat settings) the Cookie Jar Gallery. That's about 50-60% of the number of lewd scenes available in v0.20.16.

polinos10

Mar 4, 2023
For a very long time, I have been playing Summertime Saga, I have always done the new updates and enjoyed playing the game but the change of direction has upset me a lot and I no longer have the strength to play the game. So, I ask you if you would be kind enough to give me the saves to unlock the gallery to see if there are any real differences with the old version.

Thoran001

Jun 17, 2020
Can't wait for the Devs to reset the game in 3 years for the spanking new ray tracing update.
I think the tech-update was the last change of the graphics and more! In the past DC has not do the tech-update on his own fault. In the past there was a poll, and the tech-update was the winner of this poll. The Patreon-Users they vote for this are for that problem.

Now, i think DC works further. But my problem is... on his page they you can see a harem is planned? Why that don't write in the Roadmap on the Start-Screen?

Three years... and what we have is this... the story is better with the new scenes, but three years of "none Story-Content" is too long. I hope DC do updates faster as 2 months! If not i can get the full game if i retire

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
For a very long time, I have been playing Summertime Saga, I have always done the new updates and enjoyed playing the game but the change of direction has upset me a lot and I no longer have the strength to play the game. So, I ask you if you would be kind enough to give me the saves to unlock the gallery to see if there are any real differences with the old version.
Just play the game? The remake is not that long... so you could see for yourself the changes.

I'll understand if you hand't the "strength to play the game" if the remake was at like 50%, but right now, you have like 20% content only, you can play it.

But honestly, there aren't a lot of differences.

Jul 3, 2017
how do i select a different mode
the only one highlighted for me is cheated start
i want to increase the stuff normally and see every scene
including the teachers

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
how do i select a different mode
the only one highlighted for me is cheated start
i want to increase the stuff normally and see every scene
including the teachers
That's because the minigames are not activated in the preview versions yet... that's why in v21.0.0-wip.5003, player starts with:
  • full stats
  • $10k in cash
  • $1,000,000 in bank
So players can play everything without having to go through the minigames.

Clicking on the WiFi symbol of the in-game phone several times then gives the ability to unlock all 99 lewds in the Cookie Jar CG gallery.

How do I unlock this scene?
View attachment 3889907
Peer through the hole in the attic floor

4.00 star(s) 361 Votes