josman123

Apr 5, 2022
I'm sure this has been asked already like a gazillion times before.... but may someone share a save from the last update? I just want to quick check the cookie jar, but i dont feel like playing the same thing again.

Most likely i will delete the game and wont give a care for another 3 months anyway.

Reactions: dmarki

jeffjacks

Aug 2, 2020
Okso I know that have been said multiple time but can't find two of the three magazine : I managed to get the Fashion mag in the teachers lounge and know the others two are supposed to be in the cafeteria with kevin and the basketball courtyard BUT they're nowhere to be found at either of those place, neither kev nor dex mention magazine in any way so... Anyone know out to solve this problem?

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Hey guys, stumbled upon this game after a long time....stopped playing it I think after that in game puzzle inside the factory where MC has to save his mom and sis from the kidnappers lol...
Can anyone tell me when did dev change the game engine to Renpy?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
The main question is, why was the game restarted?! It's clear money and money. But it's the same thing again?!))) What kind of masochistic patrons are there)))
they restarted because they went from python 2 to python 3
python 2 code wouldn't work in python 3

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
It's the first time I'm playing this. Is it worth playing the old version or can I download the new version without hesitation and what exactly are the differences?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
It's the first time I'm playing this. Is it worth playing the old version or can I download the new version without hesitation and what exactly are the differences?
Like said 1,000 times already and on this page;

Old version = full of content
New version = remake so, only the beginning of the game (kinda). About 20% of content.

Reactions: Fungamer80
Jan 3, 2019
they restarted because they went from python 2 to python 3
python 2 code wouldn't work in python 3
It would be possible to finish this game and start creating a new one. It's the same if someone was making a game and it was almost over, but started it over again, because I switched to another engine, and I watch a lot of them. Humans are strange creatures.

4.00 star(s) 361 Votes