CLP

Jun 1, 2017
did they have any plan updated debbie old art/animations. im suprised, i stop play in 2020 and they still didnt upgrade her

starkj

May 17, 2022
You are the reason people keep doing it.
No, the reason why people keep doing it is because they keep paying them on patreon, i never gave them 1 cent.
If everyone stopped giving them money they would either actually put work faster into the game or they would abandon it but since there's still 30k+ members paying, they dont feel the need to speed up but dont you dare say im the problem since i never gave them any money.

Reactions: chicho1958

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Going to need a save file to move forward in this game, in my mine for some reason after doing the steps where you need to find Debbie and Auntie in the pool, their sprites are not there

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
The new Debie shower scene doesn't work, she talked to MC and when she tried to enter, the screen went black and didn't work after that. I also can't get the French dictionary from the library, even if I click on it, it doesn't go to the inventory. Do we go back to the old one with each new version a new game?

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
For all I know, the state of the game programming was a complete spaghetti mess and adding anything would be a journey to redo the game over again
if only this were the first time they've 'fixed' it, but they've done it countless of times before and every time the claim was that "after we get this tech update done, it'll be much faster and easier to add new content". but that never happened, none of the up to 2 years long tech updates made ANY difference, and none of the several remaking of art changed the art in a significant way. it's simply been at least 6 years of busy work with nothing to show for it.

nothing explains the lack of progress except that they have NOT been working for most of the time over last 6 years. and with 70k donations per month that gets people more than a little bit frustrated.

one more thing about the quality of code some people here obsess about: IT DOESN'T MATTER, it's a god damn renpy game! if you can click yourself to a different location and the characters show on top, YOU'RE DONE! doesn't matter how bad your code is, if you can operate a handful of readymade renpy functionalities there's no reason to overcomplicate it. it's not banking software, it's not a massively parallel server software nor an operating system. it's god damn renpy.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I thought after all this time it might be a legitimate update. But nope, still got a year to go, apparently.

Geez this game was once quite a thing but it has been milked hard.

4.00 star(s) 361 Votes