Claudin

Aug 8, 2021
Some weirdos might call messing around the console/using mods that blow/adding random code junk "cheating", which will crap the game. Only the new game cheat mode is considered "safe" and even then, people will mess stuff up
about this very one that I am talking about, thanks to you

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can they please finally finish this game? I wonder how many Lamborghinis the dev team already has.
Finish the game ? Lol, you do realize they got about 2 years of planned content people on Patreon would riot if it got dumped ? Then another 4+ for the other routes that need a remake (2nd "imagine the butthurt if Debbie preg never makes it into the game")

How many Lambos ? Dunno, go to Discord/Picarto and ask DC directly. Then come back in here telling us he's a big meanie for insta-banning you. Or don't, we already got our laughs out of this

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
Finish the game ? Lol, you do realize they got about 2 years of planned content people on Patreon would riot if it got dumped ? Then another 4+ for the other routes that need a remake (2nd "imagine the butthurt if Debbie preg never makes it into the game")

How many Lambos ? Dunno, go to Discord/Picarto and ask DC directly. Then come back in here telling us he's a big meanie for insta-banning you. Or don't, we already got our laughs out of this
Would totally be butt hurt if no Debbie preg makes it in the game.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Can they please finally finish this game? I wonder how many Lamborghinis the dev team already has.
You can never have too many Lamborghinis.

Imagine, you wake up, you get motivated to drive and the weather is weird (yellow sky or something) BAM! you have exactly the right color to drive! It's the day the greenies are going to protest, drive a green colored one. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 361 Votes