Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why is the fcking app not installing and also the pc and compressed are not working on joiplay. What can i do now
Assemble a puzzle?
Read a book?
Take a jog in the sun?
Take a walk in the rain?
Call an old friend to chat until the morning?

As for your problems with Summertime Saga, take a breath. It appears that you have had problems with other games - particularly games of this size (almost 900 MB for Android version) and the PC version is over 1 GB. As for the compressed version and JoiPlay, a search of this thread shows that for at least some folks - depending upon their device - the two don't play well together.

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
Assemble a puzzle?
Read a book?
Take a jog in the sun?
Take a walk in the rain?
Call an old friend to chat until the morning?

As for your problems with Summertime Saga, take a breath. It appears that you have had problems with other games - particularly games of this size (almost 900 MB for Android version) and the PC version is over 1 GB. As for the compressed version and JoiPlay, a search of this thread shows that for at least some folks - depending upon their device - the two don't play well together.
Well i tried pc version which is also not working on joiplay, as for android. I installed a much bigger game 2gb adelaide inn and it works. It's frustrating

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Which incest patch should i use? the 20.5 or 0.20.12?
Both ? Neither ? They're mostly the same, have been outdated for years, don't do much and should still work if you can't play without 3 girls calling themselves notmom/notsis/notaunt

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
what has it been now, a year? a year and a half? since the last big update. he's released a few small ones with maybe 30min at most of content, when is the new big release gonna come?

Reactions: tankdick

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
what has it been now, a year? a year and a half? since the last big update. he's released a few small ones with maybe 30min at most of content, when is the new big release gonna come?
There's been about 30 minutes of new content in every update ever. By your definition, there has never been a big release, and there never will be.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Around March last year. Next 1 is soon™

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
There's been about 30 minutes of new content in every update ever. By your definition, there has never been a big release, and there never will be.
i think you have been ruined by the newer updates if you don't remember the old updates actually having lots of content. this fucker is literally a millionare at this point, making 80k a month for a tech update that should have been done over a year ago, he's been milking this so damn hard.

Reactions: tankdick

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i think you have been ruined by the newer updates if you don't remember the old updates actually having lots of content. this fucker is literally a millionare at this point, making 80k a month for a tech update that should have been done over a year ago, he's been milking this so damn hard.
Lol
according to patreon the next update is just going to be another pre-tech update release so literally no content worth playing.
We should get pre-tech 5 by the end of the month. The "big bad evil tech that should have been done over a year ago cause he's a milking scamlord" could come out by the end of the year. Or not

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think the issue is not him "milking", because he clearly works on the game everyday and even streams some of it. I think the major issue with DC seems to be how he manages things. A lot of the things that he is reworking and fixing now. Should've been done a long time ago. And now since the game is a lot bigger and has a lot more content, it takes a shitton of time to fix all those things. Also at this point with the amount of money he makes he could've easily found another artist to help him with the game. His art style is not that unique that no one could copy it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think the issue is not him "milking", because he clearly works on the game everyday and even streams some of it. I think the major issue with DC seems to be how he manages things. A lot of the things that he is reworking and fixing now. Should've been done a long time ago. And now since the game is a lot bigger and has a lot more content, it takes a shitton of time to fix all those things. Also at this point with the amount of money he makes he could've easily found another artist to help him with the game. His art style is not that unique that no one could copy it.
The 2nd artist point was nuked 6 years ago : it'll never happen, however many times people come out and cry about it. Just stop using it ......

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I think the issue is not him "milking", because he clearly works on the game everyday and even streams some of it. I think the major issue with DC seems to be how he manages things.
Yes. This! DC doesn't know how to manage a programming project. If he worked for someone else, he would have been replaced when the project fell behind schedule. He's his own boss, and he either doesn't care that the Tech Update is behind schedule, or doesn't know what to do about it, so he's going to continue to let it slide. There's nothing any of us can do about it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yes. This! DC doesn't know how to manage a programming project. If he worked for someone else, he would have been replaced when the project fell behind schedule. He's his own boss, and he either doesn't care that the Tech Update is behind schedule, or doesn't know what to do about it, so he's going to continue to let it slide. There's nothing any of us can do about it.
Yes but no. DC's part is art, which was finished last year. He wouldn't be fired cause his stuff's been around for ~8 months now. Granted, his managing skills are probably lacking. It seems more like he doesn't care though, not that he's secretly making a conspiracy to lenghten the dev time (he's not even doing the coding) to take years. Could/should he hire a new coder to help speed things up ? Maybe. He didn't do and probably won't ever do it, and nothing any1 says will change that

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes