Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is patch current?
Let's see... Using the search box for the word patch. In the top 5 results, the answer.
See #3 below and I recommend #1, as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(edit: updated #9, #10 to include updated link about coming update)

Last edited:
Reactions: Xyclos and Daddums

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Post the same-ish empty stuff in more than 2 threads roughly at the same time, smells like a bot

WackedWu

May 8, 2021
Okay fair. My bad. I legitimately did not see Odette as an "inspired by" character but I acknowledge that may very well be just me not knowing shit. Period. Eh. I could be a dumbshit in this case.

If she is based on someone specifically I would also like to know. Because holy shit, big tiddy goth GF was legitimately a miss in my HS years. I came so close. Ah well.
She is based on one of the paying members of his site, who won a lottery drawing, a few years ago

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
No1 posted what was with the wallpaper and no news about batch 5, guess "this week™" won't happen
If you're that interested:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

//EDIT: Updated post with high resolution wallpaper and removed link to low resolution version.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
She is based on one of the paying members of his site, who won a lottery drawing, a few years ago
Yes, somebody won a raffle and he actually wanted a character, who is based on Sam from Danny Phantom. As far as picarto streams go, her boobs became a lot bigger in the process, though.

sam.jpg

So unlike some other girls, she's not actually based on a real person.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yes, somebody won a raffle and he actually wanted a character, who is based on Sam from Danny Phantom. As far as picarto streams go, her boobs became a lot bigger in the process, though.

View attachment 2045545

So unlike some other girls, she's not actually based on a real person.
Didn't the winner ask for a big tiddy notloli goth GF ? Didn't know DC used that cartoon girl for reference .....

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Didn't the winner ask for a big tiddy notloli goth GF ? Didn't know DC used that cartoon girl for reference .....
As far as I recall he actually send DC the pic you see above, which kinda makes sense, given how many references there are, like her clothes including the skull, the choker, the stockings, her hair, etc.

Everything beyond that (boobs and tattoos) likely happened because of picarto chat. But it's been so long ago that I don't remember anything beyond that.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
As far as I recall he actually send DC the pic you see above, which kinda makes sense, given how many references there are, like her clothes including the skull, the choker, the stockings, her hair, etc.

Everything beyond that (boobs and tattoos) likely happened because of picarto chat. But it's been so long ago that I don't remember anything beyond that.
That picture reference is 100% fanart, and probably used more as a reference for what the requester was looking for in a big tiddy goth GF. Sam Manson in the show was considerably more restrained, and didn't share the hair, outfit, or a bust even in the same zipcode:
1663270712699.png

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That picture reference is 100% fanart, and probably used more as a reference for what the requester was looking for in a big tiddy goth GF. Sam Manson in the show was considerably more restrained, and didn't share the hair, outfit, or a bust even in the same zipcode:
Yeah, in that case it's probably fair to say, that she's based on some fan/inofficial art of sam. As said, as far as I recall, the winner send that exact image to DC and I don't think DC cared much beyond that.

At least that outfit is popular enough, so that one can actually buy .

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah, in that case it's probably fair to say, that she's based on some fan/inofficial art of sam. As said, as far as I recall, the winner send that exact image to DC and I don't think DC cared much beyond that.

At least that outfit is popular enough, so that one can actually buy .
Unofficial*

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes