Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Most of the girls you can impregnate are older. With all due respect, enough with the old hags.
When are we going to be able to impregnate younger girls, Roxxy, Mia, and Judith?
I checked past posts. These girls have been on the pregnancy wish list for at least four years.

Reactions: BoinkBoink
Nov 28, 2018
Most of the girls you can impregnate are older. With all due respect, enough with the old hags.
When are we going to be able to impregnate younger girls, Roxxy, Mia, and Judith?
I checked past posts. These girls have been on the pregnancy wish list for at least four years.
well out of the 14 girls u can get pregnant 7 are old and 7 are young so it's 50-50
(also i included daisy and liu in the old category)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
well out of the 14 girls u can get pregnant 7 are old and 7 are young so it's 50-50
(also i included daisy and liu in the old category)
But Liu isn't old, neither is Daisy (debatable if a magic cowgirl from 50 years ago who just came back from being a statue could be called "old"). So it's 8 young, 5 old and Daisy

Nov 28, 2018
But Liu isn't old, neither is Daisy (debatable if a magic cowgirl from 50 years ago who just came back from being a statue could be called "old"). So it's 8 young, 5 old and Daisy
exactly right even considering them old puts it at 50-50 so not sure where "most" are old came from

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Unofficial*
Welp, I guess that fact that english is merely my second language and that I'm only occasionally visiting english speaking countries shows at times. ;)

It's been clear since 0.17 that those, who get a major update/rework, are going to get pregnancy, too. Which means next in line are Ronda, Jacky and Zoe, after that we'll get Annie, Lucy and Mrs. Smith and after that it's going to be Judith, Beth and the two latinas.

Who'll follow after them is going to be decided by the polls to follow.

Reactions: Johnny90H30

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Just to add, it doesn't mean that he doesn't work, it just means that he doesn't stream. I recall quite a few streams where he did stream anyway and having someone sniffling/pulling up his nose through your speakers or even headphones every 30 seconds isn't exactly what people are looking for.

I'm not sure why people even suggest he's faking that, when one can literally hear his voice on stream a few times a week.

The middlefingers lmao
They became a bit of a meme some time ago whenever there's no stream:

1.png

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
To be fair, the guy is right about there not being pregnancy with any young/er girls. Eve the only one of MC's age and even then only on one route.

As for DC... isn't most of the art and writing done and someone else is doing the tech update coding? If that's true, Cookie being sick or taking time off should really matter.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
To be fair, the guy is right about there not being pregnancy with any young/er girls. Eve the only one of MC's age and even then only on one route.

As for DC... isn't most of the art and writing done and someone else is doing the tech update coding? If that's true, Cookie being sick or taking time off should really matter.
Jenny isn't much older. Grace and Odette too. What other Eve route you want ? Futa Eve can't get preg ...... Josephine isn't much either. Liu is debatable. Wanka is a bit older than MC, but not by much. Nadya is also dubious. The other schoolgirls need to win a poll. Annie, Judith and the Latinas are coming soon™. Not much point whining about younger girls
anyone have full presistent file?
If you want the gallery, just use the phone menu

Reactions: Salamandra

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Jenny isn't much older. Grace and Odette too. What other Eve route you want ? Futa Eve can't get preg ...... Josephine isn't much either. Liu is debatable. Wanka is a bit older than MC, but not by much. Nadya is also dubious. The other schoolgirls need to win a poll. Annie, Judith and the Latinas are coming soon™. Not much point whining about younger girls
That's what I said. Only Eve on one of the two routes. Unlike the original complainer I didn't use the words "old hag". Yes, there's multiple non milf adults who can get pregnant.
As for not much older, all those are in their mid to late twenties, some in their thirties. MC and students are Teens.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes